Chapter 12 - Sophie POV

My full attention was on Biana, so I never saw her enter until I heard her voice.

"Maybe you can't"

I spun around so see the mysterious girl standing in front of me. For a moment I just starred at her green eyes, before I jumped on top of her and wrestled her to the ground. I pushed her down, turned her over so she was on her back, then used some left over rope in my pocket to tie her hands together. I turned to look at Dex and saw Biana was standing over him, making sure he was okay. All Dex did in response to her questions though was groan.

"Move." I told Biana, making my way towards Dex.

"Sophie..." Biana looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"MOVE!" I yelled. Biana scrambled back, tears threatening to spill over and ruin her perfect make-up. First, I checked Dex's pulse and put my fingers slightly over his mouth to make sure his breathing was okay. Next, I went over to Dex's head and checked the spot where he had been hit. It was bruised and swelling, but it didn't look like there was to much damage mentally. I picked up Dex carefully, although it was challenging, and set him on Biana's bed.

This is not how I planned for this to happen. Deep breathes Sophie, in, out. I turned to look at Biana. I figured I'd get more information out of her since I know her, or at least I thought I knew her. I know Biana would break some rules, but bringing a human to the Lost Cities? That seems a bit much. I know, I know, we brought Amy to the Lost Cities, but that was for her own safety!

"What are you thinking?" Biana asked.

Deep breathes Sophie.
I walked towards Biana, and she took a step back. It did hurt me to see that my friends were afraid of me, but I decided that if I was in her situation I would be nervous as well.

"I'm thinking about how you let a human into the Lost Cities."

"Yeah, what's the big deal? Its not like you guys are anything special." Said the mysterious girl.

"Do you have any idea who we are? Where you are?" I asked, turning to the girl.

"Not really." She said glaring at me.

I was right earlier, her appearance looks the exact some from before, no details missed. It felt weird looking at green eyes again. I've lived with the elves for years now, so other then Amy's eyes I'm only used to seeing blue eyes. And my weird brown ones.

"She doesn't know much." Says Biana. I turn to look at her, and she looks nervous and uncomfortable. "She got in a mix-up with the Neverseen."

"Is that what they are called? You always refused to tell me." The mysterious girl rolled over and was tryed to sit up.

"The Neverseen thought she was someone else, so when they tried to grab her she hit them where she had learned in her defensive classes, and ran away. Obviously, this didn't hurt them but-"

"What do you mean it didn't hurt them? They let go didn't they?" The mysterious girl interrupted, sounding annoyed.

"How about you let her finish her story." I said, close up to her face.

The girl barely looked fazed, but you could tell she was a little nervous. Good. Then maybe she'll learn about the mess she's made.

"Anyway, they chased after her but she went in a small corner and hid, and the Neverseen ran right pass her.  She went out of her little hiding space and found one of their crystals had fallen. She said she was just playing with it when it caught the light and a beam was created. Just thinking it was an illusion she stuck her hand in, but she light leaped away. She panicked, but concentrated fully on herself, so thats why there wasn't an accident. Me and Dex were on a date and he was just leaving when she showed up near our date spot. We didn't see her, so he left and I went to grab my bracelet that I had taken off when I saw her laying there, terrified. I brought her home and completely forgot about my bracelet." Biana said, taking out a bracelet from Dex's pocket which I'm assuming he grabbed for her and then came to Everglen to return.