Chapter 2 - Biana POV

When Sophie said, she wanted to wake up Keefe, it didn't surprise me. I knew that she felt guilty about him still being unconscious and that she'd want to wake him up as soon as possible, and it had been 3 days since she came to Everglen, but it still felt to early. 

"I know you want to Sophie, but I don't think you should go just yet."

"Biana I'm ready! Flori will come and Sandor might be able to come, but point is I'll have protection so I'll be safe!"

"But you don't want to strain yourself! You just got out of the Healing Center, I speak for everyone when I say we don't want you to set back your healing because your almost done."

Sophie thought for a moment, before sighing. She didn't look happy, and you could tell she wanted to jump right into her task, but she also didn't want anyone stressing out while she was gone. And thats what Sophie does, she puts everyone before herself.

"Keefe would rather you be strong and healthy rather than get hurt again trying to wake him up."

"Four more days."

"What?" I asked.

"Four more days, then I'm leaving. That will make it a week after Elwin gave me the clear to go home."

"But Sophie-" I started, but Sophie interrupted me and got on her crutches.

"I'm going in four days. I don't know if the gnomes would let you come, but if you choose to come or not I'm going." Sophie walked out the door, leaving me alone in her bedroom.

"Ugh Sophie!" I said, putting my head in my hands. "The dance is in four days!"

I got off Sophie's bed and went to look for my brother. I looked outside and in the kitchen because it was almost lunch time, but he wasn't there. So I went back up the stairs and knocked on his bedroom door and barely even waited for a response before coming in. Fitz was sitting at his desk, either writing or, drawing something? I never got to find out because he hid the paper in a drawer in is desk before I could see.

"I need your help with something." I said as I moved to sit on his bed.

Fitz's room had white walls  except for the one gold painted wall where is bed is. On his bed he has royal blue sheets with gold and white pillows, with Mr. Snuggles sitting in the middle. He painted his wall gold shortly after Sophie came into the Elvin world and got the golden pillows when they started dating. His closet and bathroom is on the left side of the room and his desk is on the right. On the same wall as his desk are 2 circle windows and in between those windows he has ribbon going across where his pictures are. Next to his bed are two dark wood nightstands and a bookshelf in the corner. He also has a red fuzzy rug in the middle of the floor. His room is smaller than mine, but not by much.

"What do you need help with Biana?" Fitz asked, turning his chair towards me.

"Sophie wants to wake up Keefe."

"And you told her no, right?" Fitz asked, looking me in the eye.

"Well," I said, looking away.

"Biana!" Fitz stood up, and walked around his room. "Sophie isn't ready to go yet! She still needs to rest and get better before she should be trying to go again. And she needs to be ready to fight in case the Neverseen try to stop her again!"

"She isn't going!" I yelled, stopping Fitz from ranting.

"But you just" Fitz started, but I cut Fitz off.

"She wants to go, but she said she would wait four more days."

Fitz put his hand behind his neck. "Four days? But thats,"