Chapter 5 - Sophie POV

I woke up to the sound of people's hushed voices. I opened my eyes, but no one was in the room. I grabbed my crutches and went to the door and put my ear against it. I could hear hushed voices, male voices, but I was only able to make out some words.

"...Talk to her..."

"...Need help..."

"...Try..."

"...hurt herself..."

"...going in..."

When I heard them say they were coming in I raced into my bed and pulled my covers up, just in time.

Whoever was in my room walked over to my bed and gently laid their hand on my shoulder.

"Sophie." Fitz whisper.

"Hm?" I mumbled, trying to make it sound like I was asleep.

"Come on Soph. You gotta get up."

"Why?" I asked.

"I gotta a surprise for you." 

I sat up and looked at Fitz's gorgeous teal eyes.

"What surprise?" I asked.

Fitz smiled and helped me get into my crutches.

"Elwin's coming today, he's going to be decided if you still need crutches or not."

"Really?" I asked, excited.

"Really. But until then you got to stay in your crutches.

"Fine. What time is Elwin coming?" I asked as me and Fitz headed out my room door.

"After lunch." Fitz answered.

We walked down to stairs, where I obviously had to stop because I can't go down them.

"Well, I just realized I never brushed my hair and probably look like a mess so I'm going to go back to my room to get ready."

"See you soon." Fitz waved as he started going down the stairs.

"Bye Fitz."

I turned around and started heading back before running into Biana.

"Oh no Sophie. I am not allowing you to walk around like that in my house."

I rolled my eye, but also smiled a little.

"For your information, I just woke up."

"Perfect! That means I can style your outfit for today!"

I groaned as Biana lead me into her room and sat me down at her vanity.

"Guess what I'm doing today!" Biana exclaimed.

"Torturing me?" I guessed.

Biana lightly slapped my arm before going back to my makeup.

"No silly! I'm going on a date with Dex."

"Aw Biana! Thats amazing!"

"I know! He wants to meet in half an hour at Atlantis."

"Shouldn't you be getting ready then!"

"Well I was on my way when I walked into a walking disaster and decided that this problem needed fixing. Especially since your living with my family now, which includes Fitz."

I started blushing at the mention of Fitz's name.

"You don't have to my makeup though. I was on my way back to my room to get changed and brush my hair."