Unexpected

I found this story on Google but it's still saying it's deleted on Wattpad so imma pick and choose the stories and copy it back in here! So that means it may be a minute until any new chapters come out.

Shit imma post this on Fanfiction.Net so therefore ik for a fact if something like that happens again I'll have it saved better and more protected.

On December fifth, 2022 Harry Potter found himself sitting at his kitchen table sipping on some coffee reading the daily profit. Today it's only he and Albus home because Ginny has to work and James and Lily are at the burrow with Hugo and Fred II.

When Albus finally came down stairs he had a sluggish way to him and he slumped down at the table looking terrible. Harry raises his eyebrow and says "well you look swell."

Albus glares at him and says "I feel bloody fantastic thanks for noticing."

Harry puts his paper down and walks over to Albus. He checks Albus' forehead saying "you don't feel warm..." He looks him over and sees the pained expression on Albus' face and says "what's causing you to be in pain Albus?"

"My stomach hurts..." He muttered scrunching his body up trying to relieve the pain and pressure on his stomach and spine.

"When did the pain start?"

"Last night."

Harry's eyes widen and he says "why didn't you say anything!?"

"I didn't say anything because it wasn't this bad until this morning when I woke up." Albus said rubbing his stomach trying to figure out what's going on.

"Ok..." Harry said putting his hand on Albus' stomach making the boy blush. Harry feels it and his eyes widen. "What does the pain feel like?"

"It feels like I'm being ripped in half and down there burns like a bitch." Albus said scrunching his eyes up trying to breathe.

"Umm Albus I think you're pregnant and in labor." Harry said awkwardly.

"What I'm not..." Before Albus can finish his sentence a reddish clear gush of water came outta him and dripped down his leg and onto the floor.

"Yeah umm Albus that's what amniotic fluid looks like." Harry said putting his hand on Albus' shoulder.

"I noticed..." Albus hissed feeling the pain flare deep within him. "Oh my God I'm only sixteen... I can't freaking have a baby! Oh my God what will Scorpius say? He'll think I knew all along and didn't tell him... Oh my God what if the baby is premature... I have no idea when he or she was even conceived!"

"Ok first of all you needa calm down Albus." Harry said softly. Albus takes a deep breath slowly starting to calm down but another contraction hits and he bares down. Harry notices and says "come on. You needa lay down somewhere."

Harry helps Albus walk to the couch and lays him down. Albus cries a little and says "they want out... But how will they come out?"

"Uhh you said down there burns... So imma assume the same way he or she got in."

Albus' eyes widen and he says "you mean to tell me a baby may come out my ass?" Harry nods. "Uhh nope, nuh uh no... Ahh fuck this hurts..."

Harry doesn't say anything about the language as he conjures up items that he'd need to help Albus and says "I'll be here to help get him or her out, they need to come out or else it'll only get worse."

"Ok..." Albus said slowly removing his pants and underwear. Despite the stinging and throbbing pain he blushes a crimson red when his bits are on show for the world to see even if it's just his father.