I'm alive/ Christmas surprise

These are two short stories that I wrote almost 2 years ago, I unpublished these lol.

"Next up we have Albus Potter, now he has a interesting story and I know we normally have you come up here and do your talent, but I think y'all need to here why he is singing this song." the announcer said "give it up for Albus."

The crowed claps as a small eleven year old with black hair and piercing stunning green eyes comes up to the stage and says "hello, I'm Albus Potter I'm singing this song cause this song gave me hope when I needed it... You see when I was two years old I was diagnosed with stage three lung cancer." All the women gasped "I was in and out the hospital for as long as I can remember we think the reason I had lung cancer is cause when my mom was pregnant with me she was at home when the house caught on fire and it got into my lungs the fire also caused her to go into premature labor so i was born with lung issues... This song is called a million dreams and it gave me hope that I'll get better which I am cancer free a year ago today." They all clap "helping me with this song is my God brother Theodore lupin who's parents died when he was a baby and my cousin Victorie weasley who is a survivor of a terrible car accident." They clap politely as Teddy and Victorie comes out on to the stage.

The music begins.

Teddy wrapped his arm around Al who hugged him back with Victorie on the other side.

All three are holding back tears as Harry and Ginny ran up and hug Al and Teddy close as bill and Fleur hug Victorie.

Even the most tragic life changing stuff can end can end happy if you want to try.

The end

It was Christmas morning 2016 Ginny Potter, James Potter, Albus Potter, and Lily Potter were at the burrow with family. Ginny is thirty-five, James is eleven, Al is ten, and Lily is eight.

Harry Potter has been in America for the last two years for a mission they only get a rare owl from him and every letter had small tear stains.

They were enjoying their Christmas it was present time and everyone was giving presents to each other there was one last one addressed to Ginny but didn't say who it was from she opened it a letter said turn around towards the meeting of the kitchen.

Ginny spins around to the door in the doorway is harry she starts crying running as fast as she can "HARRY." She jumps in his arms catching his lips on hers for the first time in two years.

"Ginny." He hugs her close both crying.

Ginny finally let's go tears falling down her face but she was smiling Lily jumps up crying "DADDY!"

"DAD!" James and Al yelled.

The three kids were crying as they ran to there father Harry catches all three of them "babies I missed y'all so much!"

They were all crying Harry's eyes were shut as he hugged his children Ginny was watching while crying smiling holding her heart

Everyone watched emotionally as the family reunited Harry reluctantly ends the hug tears streaming down his face looking at his three kids "James. Al. Lil. Wow y'all grown up so much." He whispered.

"Daddy." Lily hugged him again "don't leave us again daddy."

"I won't Lily flower I promise." He hugged his daughter tightly.

Ginny whispers "please don't break that promise."

"I won't I took office job in the Auror department instead of field work, my family is more important than my job."

Ginny cry's more and hugs him again "you have no idea how happy I am to here you say that."

Al says "this is the best Christmas present ever."

Everyone agrees and live happily ever after.

The end

Ight that's it, a real update will be up soon! I'm so sorry for the long wait wait lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Shit I just realized these aren't mpreg... Ignore that fact...