Remember

This is a story I've written like almost 2 years ago and here I am putting it in this book and editing it, A LOT of editing 😂 the amount of grammar issues is quite concerning. So the first five thousand words were written 2 years ago, but the other 5 thousand was written this weekend.

It is a normal chilly November evening, the grass is dieing for winter, the trees are swaying soothingly to the wind, the lake is lightly rippling, this scenery is stunning, but the thing that makes this place even more beautiful is the building up on the hill; welcome to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry where all magical people can learn how to control and use their magic.

Some may say this scenery is a calm, relaxing place to be, but things are not as calm up in the school on the top of the grand stair case. Let's take a look.

With Albus and scorpius:
On the edge of grand stair case

"I didn't kiss her, Al, she kissed me!"

Albus spins on his toes to look at scorpius malfoy, tears streaming down his face "I saw you do it Scorpius, you have been crushing on her, just admit that you used me in order to get to her!"

"I HAVE NOT!" Scorpius yelled hysterically.

"THEN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN EVERY NIGHT THIS YEAR SCORPIUS?!"

"I've been studying with Rose that's it nothing more." Scorpius said calmly.

"How can I believe you? You just kissed my cousin! Who's been there for you through everything these past for years? Me. Who's been hurting your feelings all these years? Her!" Albus looks at him with betrayal and heart break all over his face "I want to believe you, believe me I do, but she was your first crush, Scorpius, go be happy with her because all I care about is your happiness." Albus said turning around and starts walking towards the steps.

Scorpius goes after him, puts a hand on Al's shoulder, and starts to say "Al...."

Pop!

Scorpius stares at Albus in shock, Albus just slapped his hand so hard that there was a hand print there. "Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't do anything around me, I need time scorpius, let me think about this, please. I'll talk to you later ok." He turns around whispering "I still love you, I always will, but I can't deal with this right now."

The blond boy tries to go after him, but he felt someone push him hard and say "he said stay away Malfoy!"

Scorpius immediately knew it was Albus' overprotective older brother James Potter who pushed him, but he desperately tried to grab something as he felt his body slam into Albus. Scorpius and Albus locked eyes as Albus stumbled, toppling over the edge of the grand stair case.

It all happened in slow motion, scorpius' hand flails around trying to catch Albus and all you can hear in the slow motion sound was "SCOOORRPPPIUUUSSSS HELPPPP!" and "ALBUSSSSS!"

Scorpius fell over landing on his ass, he stands up so fast and looks over the railing to see Albus falling and everyone watching "ALLLLLLLLL!"

James screamed "NOOOO!" In horror. He and scorpius took off running down all the stairs by the bottom everyone was surrounding Albus' body.

"MOVE!" James and Scorpius yelled yelled over everyone.

They complied, scorpius' breath hitched when he saw Albus sprawled out in multiple directions that doesn't seem physically possible, his head was slowly leaking out blood.