Snowy night

Albus' POV:

I stare out the window watching the snow fall down, the crisp cold air drifting in through the window making me shudder. My magic boils within trying to do a heating spell, but I am not strong enough to cast a simple spell as all of my magic is focused on the little ones inside of me.

As the snow gets heavier I feel a sharp pain. I rub my stomach breathing through as I've been doing all day. I glance at the clock and frown, Scorp should be back by now.

Suddenly my phone goes off and I move very slowly to reach it. I read the message and frown.

Baby❤❤
   Stuck at work, snow too deep. I'll be home as soon as I can

My heart sinks and I slowly stand up. The second I get up I feel my water break and my eyes widen in fear.

Me
   Please hurry... Water broke.

I put my phone down and moan as the babies beat me up. "Hold on babies." I whispered waddling to mine and Scorpius' room. I sit on the bed and take my pants and underwear off not liking the feeling of the amniotic fluid running down my legs.

The babies kick and squirm trying to escape. "Y'all are really impatient I hope y'all know that." I mumbled rubbing my hips trying to ease the pressure.

With a heave I stand up and waddle to the bathroom. I put my pants and underwear in the hamper and groan as the contraction hits hard. I double over and close my eyes.

Ok this hurts worse than I thought it would. I rub my hand against my ass crack because its burning. The need to push is very strong.

I waddle back to my room and lay on the bed spreading my legs and pushing. This can't be happening! The babies can't come now! Not without Scorpius here!

As the minutes go by theres absolutely no progress which make me cry in anguish. Why aren't they coming out? I lift myself up and squat on the floor which helped a lot as the first head starts to crown. I close my eyes and groan.

Bloody hell this hurts like a bitch! I push and cry as the head forces it's way outta me. I feel the head slide out and I groan miserably. "C'mon baby get out..."

The head slowly plops out along with some fluids and blood. I moan and push harder. I cry and hold the baby as I push ready to catch them.

A few more minutes later baby A is out. I catch them and bring them close to my chest crying happily. I look at the baby and see it's a boy and I say "hi baby boy."

He cries loudly and lays his head on my chest and I smile happily. The moment is ruined by me having another need to push.

I groan and hold the baby with one arm and use my other arm to hold me up. I arch my back and scream as the baby starts to come out.

Why does birth have to hurt this bad? I hear my phone going off, but I'm stuck inna squatting position and I'm not moving anywhere anytime soon.

Oh my Merlin this baby is moving even faster than their brother! I help them come out and I gasp as I pull the last baby up to my chest... It's a girl!

I sit here and catch my breath before slowly standing up and taking them to the bathroom to wash them up.

After the babies and I are all cleaned up I waddle to the couch and sit down. I put the blanket on my lap and I feed both of the babies happily.

"Hi Lucian Grey and Cassi Blue, I love you both more than you'll ever know."

I watch as they eat with a small smile on my face. When they're done I pat their backs and burp them.

With one last look outside I whisper "please hurry Scorp..." After that the babies and I fall asleep.

Scorpius' POV:

When Albus' text came in saying his water broke I've been pacing back and forth panicking.

"Malfoy calm down. I know you start paternity leave tomorrow, but you can spend some more time here!" James said joking.

"SHUT UP JAMES!" I yelled not in the mood for his joking.

"Wow what crawled up your ass?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"ALBUS IS HAVING THE BABIES AND I'M NOT THERE!"

"Did you just say Al is in labor?" Harry asked coming over to me.

"Yes! He sent me a text saying his fucking water broke!" I said panicking. "And he's not answering!"

Harry tries to call him and it rings going to voicemail.
.
.
.

I didn't sleep an ounce last night, Albus finally answered me saying 'we're ok, I'm going to sleep.'

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked sitting next to him.

"I-I missed the birth of my children." I said sobbing.

He hugs him saying "the snow has cleared."

"REALLY! BYE!" I said running outta the building.
.
.
.

When I got to my home I run inside and see Al on the couch cradling too babies. I freeze and he looks up smiling saying "meet Lucian and Cassi..."

I slowly walk over and look at my sleeping babies and whisper "omg, they're so beautiful..."

"They look just like you." He whispered smiling.

"Whoa..." I said crying because I'm so happy.

He smiles and looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "I think it's time we install a floo here..."

"Oh yeah we should... I coulda been home right now!"

"Yeah..." The baby starts crying and he hands them to me saying "your turn daddy."

"What do I do?"

"Just change him." He said slowly standing up.

"Ok." I said helping him up.

This is gonna be interesting.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The end.