It takes two

I've made a difficult decision... I will not be rewriting every single chapter. It's too draining and nothing can beat the original, so imma continue where I left off just not with the other stories. Tho I will make one shots that seem similar to the old ones.

Albus' POV:

Rough hands dig into my hips, sweat drenches me from head to toe, my moans and his grunts so quiet yet so loud, and skin slapping against skin.

My mind is clouded by alcohol, damn that shit works wondrously. All I wanted to do was forget my feelings and to drown my thoughts.

I'm fourteen years old, gay, and in love with my best friend, but here's the thing I'm already a disappointment and Scorpius is straight.

So here I am being fucked brutally by a random dude imagining he's Scorpius. The dude grunts and mutters "damn shawty you're tight. You a damn good slut."

I moan when he hits my prostate. Do y'all know how hard it is not to scream Scorpius' name? The dude slams into me and I accidentally scream "Scorpius!"

He nuts in me and mutters "ew why you screaming that death eaters name?"

My entire face flushes in embarrassment. My mind slowly sobers up enough for me to register the fact that Karl Jenkins just fucked me... Oh my God ewwwwwwwww.

Before I know it my vision blurs and I ended up falling asleep.
___

When Karl was able to talk to me alone I thought I'd internally die. I've been avoiding him by the way, it's been three weeks since that night and ever since then I've been sober and avoiding one night stands.

Karl slams me against the wall and glares at me saying "listen here Potter, I won't tell anyone about your love interest with Snake face on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked dreading what he has to say.

"If you become my little sex slave whenever I want you." He said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

My whole face drops and I feel like imma pass out. Did I hear that right? I glare at him and say "pardon me?"

"You heard me." He said stroking the side of my face. I swear imma vomit.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'll tell everyone what a whore you are and then I'll force you onto my dick." He grumbled angrily.

Fear warps into my mind and I stutter "y-you wouldn't."

He slaps my ass, goes to my ear, and whispers "watch me."

Oh my God...
__

Fuck my life... It's been three weeks since Karl has been using me as his whore and I won't stop throwing up... I think I'm pregnant.

I'm trying so hard to keep a straight face and not cry, but it's so fucking hard not to. The only reason I'm obeying Karl is because if I don't he'll rape me... I don't care anymore if Scorpius knows I have a crush on him, all I want is for this to just fucking stop.

I feel Karl's hand rubbing my ass and I refrain myself from hitting him and running. "I want you under me tied up withering and crying. I want you to beg me to fuck you." Karl whispered in my ear making me shudder in disgust.

He grabs my hand and drags me to the room of requirements. Once inside he throws me on the bed and I stifle a cry when I see all of his equipment that he wants to use on me.

This is what my life has come to...
___

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor staring at a positive pregnancy test. Tears fall down my face. This can't be happening!