heartbeat

In honor of my angel niece or nephew, even tho you're gone Auntie Destinie loves you very much

The sun shined bright, right into Albus' face as he tried to sleep. He covered his face with a groan as the slight nausea set in, which was normal as he is a few months pregnant. He couldn't fall back to sleep, the nausea was too bad and the sun too bright.

Albus goes to the bathroom and splashes cold water on his face trying to help, but to no avail it didn't help. He turns to the toilet and let's it all out. When he was done he puts a hand on his stomach and smiles to himself. You see he and his boyfriend Scorpius have been trying to have a baby for a long time now, and here he is finally pregnant after so long of trying.

When Albus was 17 he was told that if he ever wanted to have kids it'd be very hard and rare, so when those tests came back positive he and Scorpius were very excited and thrilled to welcome their new baby into the world.

Their baby, a piece of them that would be just theirs.

As Albus mused over his thoughts he felt a pair of arms snake around him and hands lay on his small bump as well as a kiss to his neck. Albus chuckles and turns to look at his boyfriend and say "why hello there handsome."

"Morning beautiful." Scorpius whispered with his normal husky morning tone. "Hows our little miracle?"

"Keeping me nauseous as usual, so I'll say good." He said with a slight grin.

Scorpius smiles and rubs the bump with a small happy smile "good morning little bean."

Albus' heart melts listening to Scorpius talk to their baby, he loved how much Scorpius already loved this baby, it made his heart sore every time.

This was their official milestone start in life and he couldn't be more excited.
----
Later that day Albus was in the doctors office waiting for his appointment, Scorpius by his side. He laid on the table as the ultrasound tech did an ultrasound.

Albus held Scorpius' hand looking at the screen only to see the ultrasound tech frown. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm sorry, but there's no heartbeat... You had a miscarriage."

The blood in Albus' veins vanished and he goes pale "w-what?"

"There's no heartbeat hun."

"No no... There must be a mistake check again." Albus said desperately, small tears in the corner of his eyes.

She double checks and her frown deepens and all she does is shake her head sadly. Albus looks at his boyfriend hoping he'd pinch him and tell him this isn't real, that she's lying. But the look on his face said it all. Scorpius knew she wasn't lying.

Scorpius covers his mouth and didn't know how to react, he was cold and felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

The two boys went home that day in pure silence, neither of them speaking a word. When Albus walked in he went straight to his room and cuddled his blanket and stared at the wall.

That's how Scorpius found him, tears covered poor Albus' face. Scorpius' heart breaks at the sight and he lays next to him and holds him from behind.

All that could be heard was the faintest of whispers "what did I do wrong?"

End of chapter

Sorry this is short, but I needed to get it off my chest. RIP angel

Gone but not forgotten. Auntie loves you hun, rest easy 😞

Update: Almost exactly a year later this sweet little angel was born, where we'll always miss the first baby we know that this one was reborn as their little brother Asher Lyric