Guilty until proven innocent

This is so me⬆⬆⬆ lmao, here's a new update!

I have to be up in 7 hours for work but imma work on actually finishing this after a long ass time

"Albus Severus Potter you were found guilty with the rape and murder of Ginevra Potter." Hermione Weasley said staring at her nephew with a look of hatrede on her face. "You are to spend life in Azkaban prison."

"I didn't do it." Albus cried as the dementors glided towards him ready to take him away.

"Hermione he's only twelve years old! There's no way he would know how to perform the killing curse!" Harry said trying to go to his son.

"The evidence is clear. James gave us his memory about the incident and the sperm coating Ginny's body was Albus'!"

Albus flinches as the memory of what happened flares through his mind.

Memory: Warning mentions of rape and murder.

Albus cries silently as he watches his brother brutally rape their dead mothers body. He had walked in on James using Albus' wand to kill their mother and James caught him trying to run, so he tied Albus to a chair forcing him to watch. 

Suddenly James stopped and forcefully grabs Albus. He pulls Albus' pants down and thrusts into his ass muttering "this is for you being a fag!"

Pain flares through Albus and he screams. James covers his mouth and grunts as his cum shoots through Albus' body. He grabs Albus' dick and forcefully jerks him off.

Albus bows his head in shame when his dick springs to life from the feeling. He wills himself not to cum, but he couldn't help it. James aims Albus' dick at their mothers pussy and watches with sick satisfaction as Albus' cum coats all over her neither regions.

His face turns innocent and he gets rid of the evidence that he did this and screams for help saying Albus did this.

Present time

They travel across the ocean to Azkaban and Harry and Hermione were arguing the entire time. Albus lays his head in his fathers lap closing his eyes trying to ignore what's about to happen.

"Hermione he's only a child!"

"A child convicted of murdering and raping your wife!"

Albus whimpers at the sight of Azkaban and he hides his face in his father's lap in tears. "Please no..."

Hermione grabs his arm and drags him to the cell as Harry screams for her to stop. And then everything goes black for Albus.
.
.
.

"Who are you?"

Albus groggily opens his eyes to see a beautiful blond haired boy with stunning blue eyes staring down at him. He blushes and shakefully says "I-I'm Albus..."