The competition

Albus' POV:

"I wanna baby."

"Huh?"

I look at my lovers and repeat myself "I said I want a baby."

Scorpius and Teddy glance at one another and Scorpius says "what brought this on?"

"Well we've been together for five years now and I'm ready to start a family with you two."

Teddy sighs and says "I'm thirty years old Al..."

"Which means it's a perfect time to have a baby! You're not getting any younger and I'm still young and carrying a baby should be easy."

"He's right Ted... Not gonna lie I like the idea of having a baby." Scorpius said blushing.

"Please Teddy." I said crawling into his lap and kiss him sweetly trying to seduce him.

He sighs and says "fine... We can have a baby."

"Yay! Let's start!" I said grabbing a fertility potion.

"Where'd you get that from?" Scorpius asked questionably.

"I went to your dad to see if I could get pregnant with no problem and he gave me this to help!"

He nods and Teddy picks me up saying "take it, I wanna be the first to take you."

I giggle and take the dose I need. "Give it about five minutes." He pouts and I say "I can give you a blow job."

"Ok!"

He pulls his pants and underwear down and I kitten lick the tip of his dick. I expertly suck him off and I watch Scorp jerk off. I gesture for him to come over and I rub my hand up and down his shaft.

Both of my boyfriends moan happily and I smirk feeling accomplished.

When the five minutes were up I feel my hole get excited and I arch my back saying "both of you get in."

They look at each other and stick it in. I moan and arch my back taking deep breaths to get used to the both of them.

I smile up at my lovers signaling them to move. The first thrust hurt like a bitch, but the more they move the more comfortable and relaxed I get.

"He'll have my baby first!" Teddy said thrusting in harder.

"No it'll be my baby!" Scorpius said trying to thrust in harder than Teddy.

They continue to banter and I finally had enough! "Shut up and fuck me!"

"Yes sir..." They mumbled.

"Good." I said arching my back. I'm not gonna tell them, but the potion I took is for their sperm to mix together and be one. Imma just let them argue for nine months.
.
.
.

9 months later

I was at work when my water broke. I called my lovers and say "it's time."

"WHAT!?"

"Stop yelling and come pick me up now!"

"O-Ok we're coming." Teddy said scared.

"Just breathe baby we're coming." Scorpius said panicking.

"My baby is coming today!"

"No it's my baby!"

"No it's mine!"

"No-"

"SHUT UP AND GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BEFORE THIS BABY GROWS UP WITHOUT ANY FATHERS!"

They squeak and do as their told. I swear I may be the bottom in our relationship, but they're super submissive that it's almost annoying as fuck.

~At the hospital 🏥~

You can hear screaming and crying in this room, but it's surprisingly not me. It's Scorp and Ted because I was currently breaking their hands as I pushed our child out.

I glared at them, but I didn't dare blame them for knocking me up as it was my idea to get pregnant. However, I'm the one pushing this baby out not them. One broken hand is nothing compared to the pain of birthing a whole human out of something the size of a grape!

Draco looked fed up with his son and cousin and snaps "boys shut the fuck up! Your hands are nothing compared to what Albus is going through. The more you bitch and whine the more he'll break your hands."

"Thanks Dray." I mumbled before pushing more of the baby out.

Scorpius and Teddy went unusually quiet, but I didn't care. All I care about is getting them out.

Suddenly there's a baby on my chest and I gasp in shock and hold them in shock.

"It's a girl!"

And the guys dramatically passed out.
.
.
.

When Scorpius woke up the first thing he asked was "did I win?"

"No I did." Ted said crossing his arms.

"I just gave birth to a baby and the first thing y'all ask is if you won. What the hell. And no y'all tied and have a healthy baby girl by the way."

"What do you mean we tied?"

"The potion mixed your sperm! Meet Felicia Marie Lupin-Potter-Malfoy!"

They look at each other and suddenly kiss me. "We're so proud of you Albie."

I smile. I love them so much.

The end.