The gay sex talk part 2

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

"How'd it go?"

"Huh?" Harry slurred chugging some firewhiskey.

Ginny takes the bottle from him calmly saying "it couldn't of been that traumatizing, it's only sex."

"No no no no... I never wanna hear that word again." He stuttered and shuttered with a shiver going up his spine.

"What do you want me to say? Intercourse, fucking, making love-" She teased.

He covers his ears mumbling "our son is a bottom-"

"I know, but why are you freaking out?"

"H-He's pregnant!"

Her mouth drops and her eyes widen. Ginny sits next to her husband in shock saying "this is my fault..."

"How's your fault?" A voice said from the doorway.

Harry and Ginny jump and see Albus standing there leaning against the frame of the door. "If we warned you about this sooner you would be... Be..."

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah that..."

"Mom mom mom." Albus said shaking his head. He goes to her and puts his hand on her shoulder saying "me and my boyfriend already knew all of this, we got drunk and it slipped our minds, whether that awkward traumatizing talk happened sooner or later I still would be knocked up right now."

"But you're still a baby!" She said crying. She's crying because she's trying to process her child having a baby.

"Imma be seventeen and I'm graduating soon, me and Scorp will be fine." He said with a soothing voice. "Scorpius just got a job yesterday and I'm working on getting one soon."

"Does Malfoy know?" Harry slurred.

"No, not that I know of. Also dad you're grown, next time I catch you drinking this much I'm leaving and you won't see your grandchild." He mumbled standing up. When Al was a kid he was hit by a drunk driver and ever since he has hated Alcohol.

He cringes saying "sorry, I didn't think about it."

"Well use your head. I know you have one." Albus mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Watch your tone Albus." He said a bit sharply.

Albus sighs and says "I'm going over to the Malfoys place."

"Ok honey behave."
.
.
.

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"

"Tone it down babe. Yes I'm pregnant."

"Omg imma be a dad!" Scorpius squealed before passing out.

6 months later

"He's beautiful Albie." Scorpius whispered in awe.

"That's because you're his father." Albus teased with a whisper. "What do you think would've happened if we wore a condom that day?"

"Then we wouldn't be here with our beautiful perfection that we made."

Albus chuckles and looks at the baby "welcome to the world Brodie Xavier Malfoy. Daddy and I love you so much."

The end

The end.

So this is just a short one-shot to finish the one before. Sorry for not updating much, life has been a real struggle lately and all I do now is Rp, if anyone is interested inna rp pm me, the more the marier lol. Anyways adiós amigos 🏳️‍🌈🙂😎