The gay sex talk part one

Once again I'm moving one of my stories here. Enjoy lol

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

"I think you need to give Al the talk..." Ginny said out of the blue.

Harry chokes on air and says "why? I already gave him that talk when he and James were thirteen and fourteen..."

"You gave them the straight talk tho." She said giving him a pointed look. "In case you've forgotten our son is far from straight therefore he needs the gay sex talk."

"H-He's sixteen now... I'm sure he already knows..." Harry said flushed in the face.

"I have no doubt that he already knows, but he needs to know how it really works and the consequences etc. Like you said he's sixteen and he and Scorpius have been together for a while... They're bound to start experimenting soon..."

"But giving him the talk again it won't be that different..."

"It is very different! Our son will either have a dick up his ass or his dick up someone else's ass and if they don't do it right they can get hurt!" Ginny snapped.

Harry cringes some and says "I don't want that image in my head... I'll say that bout all our kids by the way not just Al..."

"Albus is growing up we can't expect him to be a virgin forever." Ginny said rolling her eyes. "We were his age once too and we did things at that age... Who's to say Al won't?"

"He's never leaving the house again!" Harry said with wide eyes. He's thinking about the things he and Ginny did when they were teenagers and he sure as hell will go to jail if his kids did that while underage and living under his roof; call him a hypocrite all you want he's just being overprotective.

"Well he starts school in a month so he can't stay here forever." Ginny said amused. "You need to talk to him about how to do it without hurting himself or his partner, you need to teach him how to stay clean, and teach him about male pregnancy..."

"Male pregnancy! The fuck?" Harry said kinda horrified. "Since when was that possible?"

"Since the beginning of wizarding time." Ginny said dead serious. "It's not a topic people bring up because up until twenty years ago homosexuality was illegal so people avoided it."

Harry takes a deep shaky breath before saying "what am I supposed to say to him? I'm completely ignorant on this subject... Like do I say hey Al are you a virgin if so before you have sex make sure you clean your dick and ass and make sure your partner cleans themselves as well, oh yeah don't go too fast cause you'll get hurt, and one more thing wear protection so you don't get an STD or something like that, also even tho you and your partner may not have a risk of STD's you should still have some sort of protection so you don't get pregnant or get someone else pregnant... I'm sure that'll be a great talk." Harry said sarcastically.

She gives him a slightly annoyed look before saying "go do your research and talk to him properly."

When she left then room Harry immediately groans at the thought of how awkward this conversation will be.
.
.
.
Harry awkwardly grabs his computer and does his research and let's just say by the time he was done his whole face was red and he sure as hell did not want to teach this to his son...

"Dad you look like a tomato." James said snickering.

"Shut up Jamie." Harry muttered rubbing the spot above his glasses already feeling a tension headache coming.

"It's just sex dad, it's not that bad!" James said grinning.

"Not that bad! I could barely explain straight sex to you and your brother, how am I gonna teach him gay sex when I never personally did that!?" Harry said standing up.

"Good luck."

Harry just gives him a annoyed look. 'Ok I can do this...'

He goes upstairs and knocks on Albus' door and says "Al can I come in?"

"Yeah."

Harry goes in and awkwardly sits down saying "we need to talk..."

"Whatever it is I didn't do it this time." Albus said sitting up to look at his dad.

"You didn't do anything wrong... I just wanna talk to you about uhh..." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck. He awkwardly blurts out "have you and Scorpius had sex?"

Albus' eyes widen and he drops his phone in shock, mouth open and gaping at his dad. "D-Dad!"

"What? Your mother wants me to give you the gay sex talk since I gave you the wrong talk..." Harry said sheepishly.

"So you ask me if I had sex instead of just saying that mom wanted you to tell me bout gay sex?" Albus asked narrowing his eyes a little. Harry nods and Albus says "don't waist your breath I already know how it works, I already know how to keep myself and my boyfriend safe during the act, and I know that getting sick is easier, but we're all good..."

"You're not a virgin anymore are you..." Harry said closing his eyes cringing a little. He doesn't want to think bout any of his kids having sex... Ever!

"What makes you say that?" Albus asked blushing.

"You're speaking like you have experience!"

"Dad I'm dating Scorpius Malfoy, the second he started thinking bout sexual things he forced me to sit in the library with him for hours as he did research, he told me everything over and over again!" Albus said awkwardly.

"Oh... So did you know that males could get pregnant?" Harry asked crossing his arms at his son.

"Y-Yes..." Albus said blushing. He wraps his arms around his stomach protectively.

Harry notices the gesture and groans saying "don't tell me what I'm thinking..."

"Is it a bad time to mention that I am pregnant and I was gonna tell you and mom sometime this week?" Albus asked sheepishly.

"Oh..." Harry said standing up. "I need a drink... This shit is too much..."

"You ok?" Albus asked worriedly.

"Yeah... My son is pregnant... Ok I'll go get a drink and talk to you bout this when I get a chance to think bout it. I'm not mad at you."

Albus nods and Harry walks out thinking 'that is the last time I'm ever talking about my child's sex life ever again'!

End of part one lol