Unsteady

"Being scared doesn't make you a coward, what makes you a coward is how you handle your fear."

                                                                ~Me

I wrote this about a year ago, now imma attempt to rewrite it

Albus' POV:

Fear is how I live my life, not a day goes by that I don't flinch at the thought of returning home to my family after running away twelve years ago. Why you may ask? Well when you find out you're pregnant at eleven you sorta panic...

I remember the day I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, I had panicked and paced the bathroom for an hour. All I could think about was Scorpius and my family's reactions. A part of me felt the need to get rid of my baby, like I was only eleven at the time!

You see I had stumbled across muggle porn with my bestfriend in the room with me, let's just say that night was a very interesting night and quite frankly the best night of my life. However, that feeling was ruined when we woke up the next morning...

"Forget this even happened." He had said. "There is absolutely nothing between us, I'm straight. I'm so sorry Al..."

I remember tearing up and leaving the room without saying a word. After that things somewhat went back to normal, we both acted like that night never happened and even tho it hurt like hell, I was still happy to have my bestfriend in my life.

That was until the nausea kicked in. For weeks I got sick every morning like clockwork and I overheard some fifth year students talking about male pregnancy... So I took the test and it came out positive!

When I went to tell Scorp I found him flirting with my cousin Rose and it honestly hurt more than I care to admit. So I packed my bags, grabbed some money, and I left.

Now twelve years later I live in the muggle world with my now eleven year old daughter and two year old son with a whole new name.

"Mama?"

I look up from my phone to look at my daughter, Cassandra, and ask "yeah baby?"

"Who's Albus Potter?"

My whole face drops and I look at her in shock, how does she know? "No one sweetheart."

She frowns and puts a newspaper down with the headline;

BREAKING NEWS; HARRY POTTER'S MIDDLE SON ALBUS POTTER HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING

My heart stops and I ask "where did
you find this?"

"In your room..."

"Who gave you permission to snoop through my things?" I asked angrily and terrified.

She crosses her arms and flicks her long snow white blond hair behind her shoulders and says "no one. So Noah Porter, if that's your real name, what's with your whole box full of things that says A.S.P or Albus Potter?"

I sigh and say "I should ground you for snooping through my room."

"Is this why you never talk about the wizarding world? Is this why you've been postponing my trip to Diagon alley?"