Home

This is also something else I've written that I've unpublished that imma move over to this book to help rebuild it lol.

"Put your wand down Mr. Malfoy!" James Sirius Potter said sneering at the boy.

"No! Your children attacked my little sister!" Atlas yelled.

James goes to grab the boy by his arm, but when he looks into Atlas' eyes James feels a familiar pull that makes him think of his little brother Albus Severus Potter...

Eighteen years earlier:

"Scorpius... We need to talk." Albus said nervously. Albus and Scorpius have been in a relationship since they were fourteen and they are now seventeen, but no one knows they are together as they would freak out.

"Yeah baby?" Scorpius said pecking Albus on the lips. "What's up?"

"I'm pregnant." Albus whispered in Scorpius' ear.

Eighteen years later.

"Headmasters office now." James snapped at Atlas and Cassy. "All of you." He turns to his kids and says "your grandfather will believe you before this scum."

Atlas picks his sister up in a protective manor while glaring at his uncle. You see Atlas knows his dad is part Potter, but he promised his parents he wouldn't say anything so he hasn't said a word about it.

The walk to Harry's office was long and boring in Atlas' opinion, they shouldn't have to be doing this, it's all the Potters fault!

Earlier that day.

"Cassiopeia Malfoy." Professor Mcgonagall called out making Atlas jump up and look at his little sister giving her a thumbs up from his spot at Slytherins table.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Atlas smiles and cheers for his little sister receiving dirty looks from his fellow Slytherins, but he doesn't care.

When dinner was over Atlas walked out the hall and saw his little sister. "CASS WAIT UP!"

She turns around and sighs of relief when she sees Atlas. She runs to her brother and hugs him saying "the other Gryffindors don't like me because I'm a Malfoy."

Atlas picks her up with ease saying "it'll be ok, I promise. Once they see who you really are they'll like you."

"Less likely." A voice said sneering. Atlas turns around and sees professor James' twins Milo and Mia.

"What do you two want?" Atlas asked sneering at the two. Atlas normally isn't mean, but these two deserve it cause they have done nothing but bully him and hell they're younger than him!

"You should really learn how to talk to your superiors." Milo said with his nose in the air like a stuck up brat.

"He doesn't have to listen to you!" Cassy said glaring up at the fifth years.

Mia pulls her wand out and says "come any closer and I will fire."

Atlas goes to grab Cassy, but Cassy, who by the way is very clumsy, stumbles over her own feet and the Potter twins mistake that as her threatening them so they both say "SECTUMSEMTRA!"

The curse flies through the air and knocks Cassy off her feet, gashes start to form all over her skin and blood oozes out of her fast.

"CASSY!" Atlas yelled running to his little sister. Anger flares in Atlas and he stands up with his wand on the twins with a curse on the tip of his tongue.

"Put your wand down Mr. Malfoy!" James Sirius Potter said sneering at the boy.

"No! Your children attacked my little sister!" Atlas yelled.