𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Leah

i wake up and check the time, shit, i'm late. i scramble out of bed quickly throwing together an outfit that will make me look a bit presentable.

i grab an apple out of the fridge and leave my apartment, sorry, you may be a bit confused. i'm a model, and i'm currently late to a photo shoot, with British Vogue. i practically grew up reading Vogue so just being in one, is a dream come true.

i get inside my rental car and drive to the location, when i get there i'm overwhelmed with makeup and hair people.

once i get into hair and makeup i get into wardrobe and the photo shoot begins. between takes i check my phone and see multiple articles being published about me. the majority of them are about how i'm in London getting over a secret breakup, with who? no one, i've been single for years now.

the press makes ridiculous things just to get their paychecks at the end of the week.

once the photoshoot is over i drive home, i check my phone once i open the door to my apartment.

i see a text from my friend back home: you're walking the runway for Chanel? why didn't you tell me?

i respond: i'm sorry, i've just been busy and all :( dw though i got the director to send a vintage chanel skirt! you know the tweed one?

really? wow, that's amazing! thank you but you didn't have to do that.

yes, yes i did.

ok well for me, i want you to go make friends!

i have friends

i mean in London

fine,

now go! you can text me later,

fine fine, bye.

bye,

i put down my phone and look out the window, it was a beautiful day, why not go out?