𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28

Leah

two weeks, two weeks Louis hasn't texted, or called me. i did the runway show and it went fine, it was fun. but i missed him, i gave Katie the extra ticket to the show and she came and gave her support. the next day she left to go home, i was alone in London.

i was sitting on my couch watching tv when i get a text,

we need to talk,

Louis, finally,

sure, when?

can you do lunch tomorrow?

yeah,

i was going to type, i miss you, but i didn't know what was wrong.

________________

i was sitting at the table at the spot for lunch, i waited and waited but he never came. i got up and drove to his house, there had to be an explanation for this. when i got to his house i knocked on the door,

Louis

i heard someone knocking on the door, i was home alone. i got up and answered the door, i see Leah standing there with her arms crossed.

"first you don't talk to me then you stand me up? what's going on with you?" she asks once she's inside.

"i'm just, upset." i say.

"about what? why can't you just tell me what's going on?" she asks.

"who's Chris?" i ask, there i had said it. her face freezes.

"no one," she says crossing her arms and looking down.

"yeah, right, because you were dating no one for two and half years." i say.

"how do you even know that?" she asks.

"he texted you, i was there and saw it, and the rest of the conversation." i say putting my hands in my pockets.

"you looked through my texts?" she asks annoyed.

"i didn't have a choice, he asked you to give him another chance and you had to think about it?" i say.

"listen, Chris, was a mistake, i made a mistake." she says.

"what could've been so bad that you never told me?" i ask.

"it's not that simple." she says.

"well then explain it to me so i can," i say.

"before i had my modeling career i was an athlete, and i was damn good at it. Chris was a lacrosse player and we met after he rammed into me by accident. after two and half years of dating, i found out that-" she says but stops. "i found out i was pregnant, i got rid of the baby and Chris never spoke to me again. i didn't care,"

i realized what i had gotten myself into, "you still should've told me,"

"i know," she says.

"maybe this was a mistake," i say after a long pause.

"what?" she asks.

"us,"

she leaves without saying another word,