𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 45

Leah

the next afternoon i got on a plane and was on my way home, the entire flight i was thinking about him. was i letting him go? before i knew it, i was back in Seattle. god how much i missed it, it was chilly but luckily i was wearing something warm. i made my way to baggage claim and picked up my luggage.

i put my sunglasses on before making my way outside into the crowd of people and paparazzi, i got into the car that was instructed to pick me up. they put my luggage in the trunk and we drove off,

the entire car ride i was thinking not only about him, but about how my school life would be. i already knew people would be coming up to me and asking me question about my past relationship.

"Miss?" the driver says.

"hm?" i say looking up.

"we're here," he says.

i look up and see my home, i get out of the car and take a deep breath. i got my luggage out and opened the front door, it felt good to be back.

_____________

after only 7 hours of sleep, i was woken up by my dad. i got home at 11 pm and had to sleep, because today, i went back to school. i got up and got dressed, my dad left for work and i drove to school myself. i was dangerously jet lagged, i only got a bit of sleep before being woken up.

i pulled into the school parking lot and got out of my car, i felt people's eyes staring at me. i hadn't been here in so long, but it felt like just yesterday i was flipping off the entrance of the school as i left for the last day.

i tried to ignore the stares but i could feel people whispering about me, i walked into school and saw multiple people taking photos of me and whispering. i got to my locker not before hearing,

"someone's back early," i turned around and saw my friends standing behind me.

"oh my god," i say hugging them.

"we missed you!"

"i missed you guys too!" i say.

they look at me like i said something bad, "you're sounding very posh," Katie says.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"you have an accent," Sophie says.

"i do?" i say. "i hadn't even noticed!"

"so, why didn't you tell us you were coming home early?" Kendall asks me.

"i'm so sorry, i was super busy with packing," i say.

"well i'm just glad to have you back," Sophie says.

"do the boys know you're back?" Katie asks.

"no," i say shutting my eyes tightly.

"ooh they're gonna be pissed that you didn't tell them," Kendall says.

i close my locker door and we walk to the main hall, "Jason! Harry!" Sophie shouts.

"Soph!" i scold.

"look who's back!" Sophie shouts pointing at me.

"Kingsley!" Jason says running up to me.

"dude what are you doing back?" Harry asks.

"i know! i'm so sorry i forgot to tell you! i've been busy with packing and just never got to it," i say.

"dude you sound like Harry," Jason says.

Harry was English, he moved to the US when he was in 3rd grade.

"you both have accents now!" Katie squeals.

i roll my eyes playfully,