𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Leah

i'm woken up to the sound of buzzing, my phone. i check the screen and see hundreds of texts, calls and articles on the screen. i sit up immediately forgetting about my hip, i wince and lay back down.

i look through the articles first, where i see a ton of pictures of Louis and i leaving the ER and me getting out of his car. some of the photos were even edited to make it look like a fancy restaurant in the back instead of the ER.

Louis Partridge and Leah King seen together leaving restaurant, are they dating?
Last night around eight p.m the two were seen leaving restaurant in east London together.

this was ridiculous, i look through my texts next. most of them were from my friends back home asking if it was true.

and some of them were from girls at my old school asking if i wanted to be friends with them. i rolled my eyes at those ones. i get out of bed and go to the kitchen where i take the medication.

i put my phone down and take another gulp of water, i hear my phone ringing, i check the caller id.

my friend Sophie, i pick the phone up.

"hello?"

"ARE YOU AND LOUIS DATING?"

"what? no, he rammed into me on a skateboard and brought me to the ER."

"sure sure, i need proof of that."

"well i can send you a photo of my pain medication, if you'd like."

"no that won't be necessary."

"great,"

"but come on, so you're not dating?"

"no, and don't think we are cause we're not. just friends, and honestly i'll probably never see him again."

"are you still going to be in the Chanel fashion show?"

"that's at the end of the summer, of course i'm still going to be in it."

"ok good, that's a once in a lifetime opportunity i would shout at you if you didn't attend."

"well i have to go, but i'll talk to you later ok?"

"ok bye,"

i hang up the phone and make myself breakfast, while i'm eating i'm scrolling through Instagram. i see that Louis followed me. almost immediately after i get a dm from him.

Louis : wasn't too difficult to find you

me : yeah i figured, since my name isn't too difficult to remember

Louis : so since i found you and all, think i could have your number?

me : (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Louis : wow that was surprisingly easy.

me : well you're not a total creep and i merely enjoyed talking to you yesterday,

Louis : did you see the articles?

me : yeah, which one? there are over a hundred.

Louis : it's insane, how's your hip feeling?

me : it's been twelve hours, but it's getting a bit better. thanks for asking,

Louis : well that's good right?

me : yeah of course it's good

Louis : so are you still going to do the whole modeling thing?

me : i have to, it's my job.

Louis : i just assumed that you wouldn't because of your injury

me : nah, besides i don't have anything too major coming up

Louis : except for that fashion show

me : it's at the end of the summer, i have time.

Louis : that's good

me : well i should go, i have places to be.

Louis : alright, i'll text you later.

me : bye,

Louis : bye