𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34

Leah

i hated being at home while Louis was at school, i had no one to talk to. i basically had barely any friends, it was just sad. my school starts in one week so i have nothing better to do with my life. maybe i should get outside, yeah that sounds like a plan.

i get dressed and grab my things and begin walking down the hallway to the elevator, while i'm walking a catch a glimpse of someone's door to their apartment open. the painting on the wall were so beautiful and bright, i couldn't help but say something.

"nice place," i say coming into the doorway.

"thanks," a girl says coming out of the bedroom.

"and i love that couch, where'd you get it?" i ask.

"One Kings Lane," she says. "i'm Maddy, just moved into the building."

"i'm Leah," i say shaking her hand.

"well since you're here, do you mind giving me a hand?" she asks struggling to pick up a box.

"sure," i say coming inside, i pick up the box and put it in the counter. "so what brings you to London?" i ask.

"modeling, acting," she says. "you?"

"modeling," i say.

we both break out laughing, "you look really familiar, have i met you before?"

"i was in the June Vogue and was just in a Chanel fashion show," i say.

"stunning," she says.

"what have you been in?" i ask.

"well i was in the CR fashion book last year and walked for Moschino just last spring," she says.

"ugh i love Moschino," i say.

"me too, but i mean Chanel," she says.

"how long are you in London for?" i ask.

"nine months, yeah, i'm working for Chanel, actually. they wanted me to be one of the head models, i'm just wondering who the head model is." she says.

"you're looking at her," i say.

"no way, no fucking way!" she says.

"yup, i've been in London for about four months now." i say.

"wait a minute, aren't you dating like Louis Partridge or something? i saw an article," she says.

"we were dating, but we broke up." i say.

"oh, sorry," she says.

"don't be, i'm just glad that i met a new friend," i say.

"who lives across the hall," she says.

"exactly,"