𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Leah

i wake up to my phone ringing, i roll over to grab my phone and hear someone knocking on my door. i get up and open the door, i unlock the door and open it. Amanda,

"oh hi Amanda," i say.

"hello dear, i just came to check up on you." she says walking inside.

"oh well i'm fine, so you can leave now." i say.

"wait, it smells like men's cologne in here, your father is in America, you brought someone home didn't you?" she says.

"he just came over to bring me food, ok? not a big deal, we're just friends." i say.

i hear the guest bedroom door open and i quickly run over to it and shut it.

"sorry, the window in there is open." i say.

"right, well why don't you go close that window and we can chat a bit." she says walking into the kitchen. i nod my head and open the door again, once i get inside i close it. i turn around and see Louis standing with his arms crossed trying not to smile.

"what was that?" he chuckles.

"my moms friend is checking up on me, she's my legal guardian while i'm here. until i turn 18, of course." i say.

"so you're trying to hide me? we're friends right?" he asks.

"of course, but my family will think we're together since you slept in my guest bedroom," i say.

"well if she knows we're just friends then what's the big deal?" he asks.

"oh come on, would you tell your family that we're just friends if i slept in your guest room?" i ask.

"yeah, you're right." he says.

"ok, i'll try to get her out of here and you, stay put. ok?" i ask.

"got it," he says giving me a thumbs up, i leave the room and close the door slowly.

"ok, the window was stuck, so what did you need to talk about?"