𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

Leah

the next morning i wake up to my phone ringing off the hook, i jolt awake and pick up the phone.

"hello?" i say quickly.

"Leah where the hell are you?"

"uh, what? i didn't know i had anything planned today." i say getting out of bed and looking around.

"hah! you don't!" Maddy says.

"you scared the crap out of me!" i say.

"sorry, anyway what agency are you signed to?" she asks.

"IMG, why?" i ask.

"there's this event, completely exclusively, only certain talent and modeling agencies are allowed to attend. and guess who's on the list?" she asks.

"who?" i ask.

"you! yore one of the people from IMG invited." she says.

"what? really?" i say in shock.

"yeah! i'm invited too so i'll see you there," she says.

"when is this event anyway?" i ask.

"it's in three weeks, the invitation is probably in your mail box." she says. "which you never check,"

"jeez, touchy touchy, i'll check today, but i'll be swinging by your place later ok?" i say.

"yeah, ok," she says.

i hang up the phone and get dressed, an event huh? this should be fun, i got down to the mail room and find the invitation in my mail box.

Black & White Ball
Formal Evening Wear
+1 guest

those were the words written on the bottom, plus one? who would i even bring? the more important thing, i have to find a dress.

_____________

after many calls and texts about what i would wear, i had finally found something.

 (but in black)

(but in black)