𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30

Louis

i was staring up at the ceiling, hoping for a miracle to happen. all i wanted was to have Leah back, she seemed mad and upset. i close my eyes and feel a tear roll down my cheek, all of the sudden i hear my bedroom door swing open and i sit up.

"what are you doing?" i ask annoyed, i wipe the tear off my face and sniffle a bit.

"you need to get your girlfriend back," Millie says.

"she made it clear she wants space," i say.

"well to you, i just texted her and she's missing you, i think, she's just as upset as you are." she says.

"i can't get her back, she's mad i went through her phone, i'm mad because she didn't tell me about her ex." i say.

"but-" she starts to say.

"Millie, leave it." i say.

she leaves the room and i lay back down, i missed Leah so much. two weeks, that's a long time, all i wanted was to have her next to me again.

i picked up my phone, nothing, maybe Millie was right, i needed to get her back. i got out of bed and got dressed, quickly i sprinted out of the house and drove to Leahs apartment.

Leah

i trudge out of the bathroom and realize how dark it is, i turn on the lights before hearing a knock on the door.

i open the door and see a random guy around my age standing there, "can i help you?" i ask.

"sorry, but earlier i saw you go down to the mail room, and honey, you didn't look too good." he says.

"oh, right, i'm Leah," i say.

"Marcus, can i come in? i brought food," he says.

"yeah, sure." i say. "you're-" i start to say.

"gay, it's fine, you can say it." he says.

"right," i say.

"so what happened?" he asks.

"me and my boyfriend got into an argument," i say.

"and i take it, it didn't go so well?" he asks.

"no, no it didn't," i say.

"awe, i'm sorry, me and my boyfriend went through something similar a few months back, he thought i was cheating but i wasn't, after a few weeks i finally got to talk to him again." he says.

"good for you, i've just been desperately waiting to get a text from him." i say.

"were you crying?" he asks. "you have some mascara running down your face,"

"oh," i chuckle attempting to wipe it away.

"i think you're going to have to wash your face," he says.

"yeah," i say, i get up and go into the bathroom.

Louis

i park my car and head up to her apartment, i take a deep breath and knock on the door. i wait a few seconds before it opens and i see a guy standing there.

"is this, Leahs apartment?" i ask.

"yeah, she's in the bathroom." he says.

"oh," i say, what was this guy doing here?

"who's that?" i hear Leah say. i had to get out of here, right before i turn around i hear Leah. "Louis?"

i turn around and walk away, "Louis, wait." she says, i ignore her and keep walking. "please, listen to me."

"no, i thought you would at least have some self respect," i say.

"what? i've been waiting for you to text me for the past two weeks!" she says.

"but you just happen to invite a guy over?" i say.

"Louis it's not what you think," she says.

"no, it's exactly why i think," i say.

"it's not," she says.

"look maybe it was for the best that we broke up, even if we were never together. ok?" i say before turning around and leaving.