𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 41

Louis

i didn't want to be just friends, i wanted her to be my girlfriend. i knew she didn't feel the same way, she's the one who said we should just be friends. i walked downstairs and saw Leah laying down on the couch still sleeping soundly, she looked so peaceful.

i walked over to her quietly and saw that she was asleep, i kissed the top of her head and walked into the kitchen. at that moment she shifts in her sleep and opens her eyes.

"good morning," i say. "coffee or tea?"

"you already know the answer," she says chuckling.

i poured tea into a mug and handed it to her, she stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter.

"i just want to go home," she groaned.

"ouch," i say sarcastically.

"no, don't get me wrong, i it here and love you and your family but all of my stuff is back at my apartment." she says taking a sip of tea.

did she just-? say that she loves me? no no no, she was saying that she loves me and my family, not like she just loves me. right?

"good morning," Maddy says coming upstairs in a sing song voice. Leah whips her head around,

"morning everyone," William says coming up the stairs not long after.

"why so happy?" Leah asks.

"just, happy." Maddy says.

______________

a few hours passed by, they allowed Maddy and Leah to walk on the sidewalk to get to their apartment. William was still at my house, he could tell i was upset.

"what's wrong with you?" he asks breaking silence.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"let me ask you something, you have to answer honestly." he says.

"ok," i say nodding.

"do you still love Leah? yes or no?" he asks.

i waited for a moment before responding, "i think so," i start.

"yes or no,"

"i think-"

"yes or no,"

"i said i think-"

"yes or no!"

"oh my god yes!" i practically shout.

William looks at me in shock, "i do, i- i still love her." i say.

"then don't let her go!" he says. "Maddy told me that Leah is thinking about moving home in a few weeks!"

"think i should go for it?" i ask.

"hell yeah," he says.