Chapter Five

Once everything was set up we alerted everyone to our party. I waited as I saw the Fab Four walk in. I gave them all hugs and went to get a drink as I watched everyone else settle in. Unfortunately, as time went on I began to think inviting them was probably a dumb decision because Poison and Val were going at it, even if it wasn't even two hours in.

"Shit." I sighed as I heard the two keep going back and forth with rude remarks about the other.

I began to wonder what about The Fab Four set Val off. I wish I had insight or maybe even one day know so the issues could try and be resolved. I hated seeing the people I care about fight like this. So I slightly rounded the corner and stood against the wall to get sense of the conversation.

"You're only here because of Venom. I never want to see you here again. I can't believe I agreed to this." Val mumbled.

"Well maybe it's because you have a soft spot for the girl. I could see it from the second I walked in here. She's caught your attention. Or maybe you hate us because you want to BE one of us. Whatever the case may be, you know I'm much better than you" Poison said with a wink while flipping Val off.

Poison goddamn it, I knew that would set Val off and it did.

Val then whipped around and punched Poison, everyone gasped.

"Fuck you." Poison said trying to punch back, but Val was too quick and was slightly more muscular than him.

"MOVE IT POISON, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" Kobra shouted.

Fantastic, now Kobra was involved. This turned out to be a bad idea. Couldn't say I was surprised though.

"Kobra it wasn't much, don't worry!" Poison tried to say but it was too late. Kobra was already shoving past everyone to get to Val.

"GUYS STOP! Please!" I kept shouting as Vaya and Vamos held me in place.

"Venom don't... you'll get hurt!" Vaya said.

I watched in horror as Kobra shoved Poison out of the way and kicked Val back. "Don't you DARE lay a hand on my brother!"

Val got up and punched Kobra, "YOU DON'T OWN ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I do what I want when I want."

"You asshole!" Kobra replied.

He then got up and kicked Val again. Left and right. Pushing Val back as he did so. He managed to punch him in the face a few times as well. Val threw a few good punches here and there but he was getting his ass beat. Although Val was more muscular than Kobra, he didn't have double the skills that Kobra had. Time seemed to slow down but within a few minutes Val was torn apart. Val fell to the ground now just blocking Kobra's punches. I gasped as I watched Val get beaten to almost near death. I felt my heart race and tears swell in my eyes. I couldn't let this go on. I couldn't bear to see Val die right here or right now. We needed him as leader, as much as a half shitty leader he was, we still needed him. Kobra had blocked out everyone screaming at him to stop at this point and only focused on Val. Unfortunately Val kept trying to defend himself but he was so beaten up at this point he couldn't.

"Geesus Kobra that's enough!" Jet screamed.

Once again Kobra didn't listen, he was known for a temper as well if someone messed with his friends but especially his brother. Poison was still dizzy as Ghoul tried to steady him. Jet tried to keep an eye on both of them but I could tell he was struggling in this situation. I watched as I started to see Val give up. I couldn't let this happen. I panicked and did the only thing I could do. It wasn't easy to make the choice to hurt the twins but I had to if I wanted to break free. I took their arms in a way I knew that would make them let go. It's an extremely painful way to twist an arm. Kobra taught me that. When I did so, they both yelped in pain and I was finally able to break free and ran to try to help.