Chapter Thirteen

Morning came and I couldn't wait another minute for Val to awaken. "Val, get up!"

"Oh alright sweetheart I'm awake." Val said, rolling out of bed and walking out.

"Good morning everyone!" Val exclaimed.

No one said anything but stared at him. "What?"

Vaya and Vamos looked at each other and started laughing. Volume rolled his eyes but laughed.

"Val please tell me what all you did last night." Vinyl said.

"Shit. Listen, we didn't do anything alright. I just... did that! I promise, I asked her too." Val replied, trying to defend himself.

Everyone just kept looking at him, then to me. It took a second for it to hit me as well but then I finally understood.

"Oh... yeah don't worry, I allowed him. We didn't do anything. I swear. Anyway, can we just move on?" I asked as I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Alright guys, you heard the girl, we can quit bothering Val about it now." Volume said.

The twins immediately came up to me and quietly asked how it was. I told them it felt nice but I didn't know I was supposed to hide it. They told me next time to just zip up my jacket. It would be the only thing I could do.

"Hey it's Venom's birthday so I'm going to go show her the gift. We'll be back ok?" Val suggested.

Volume nodded, "Alright, happy birthday V!"

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Yeah happy birthday! We'll have to celebrate later!" Vaya shouted.

"I'll go get supplies, and happy birthday Venom." Vinyl exclaimed.

"Alright, see you guys in a few!" Val said.

Val then led me to the garage and there was something in the middle covered with a sheet. I saw it yesterday but didn't think much of it.

"Go ahead and take the cover off!" Val excitedly.

"Alright!" I replied, now filled with excitement as well.

Once I did, my jaw dropped and I gasped.

"NO FUCKING WAY! IS THIS MINE?!" I screeched.

Val smiled, "Yes, all yours. It's time you got your own."

"I LOVE IT! THE RED AND BLACK! AH! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I yelled.

Val watched as I tested everything out and admired it.

I couldn't stop smiling, "It's so beautiful! I don't deserve this oh my god!"

"Yes you do! Hush!" Val replied.

I then spent the next two minutes observing it. After I was done dying over the motorcycle, I turned around to Val to say thank you but was met with a sight that made my heart stop. I gasped when I saw what he was doing. Val was down on one knee holding the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. In fact maybe the only ring I've ever seen. (Besides my parents at one point.)

"Val I..." I said, tearing up.

"Venom Shot, from the moment I met you I knew I had to have you. The way you handled me, and were kind to me even if I was an asshole sometimes. You showed me kindness, true happiness, patience, and most importantly love! I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world and I'd do absolutely anything for you. Venom, you're my entire world! You make me one of the happiest people alive. I've found a reason to be a better person and it's because of you. I don't want to ever lose you and so with everything in my heart, I ask humbly Venom Shot... will you marry me?" Val said, now in tears himself.