Author's Note

Hello people who made it to the end of this shit show. I hope you guys enjoyed this? I didn't know what I was doing for the end obviously, but I tried? I wish we actually knew what happened to him or he got his own spin off comic. Anyway, bet some people are surprised a Val lover exists. I understand he did a lot of wrong, but people need to understand he's human too and was trying his very best. He had to work through paranoia, that's not easy. I hope his may have changed some of your minds towards Val. He's not THAT bad. Once again, I know some of the things he did were, but that DOES NOT define him. Regardless if this changed how you see him or not, I want to thank you for reading this. I'm not a writer and my mind isn't very creative but I truly did try. Thank you for your support and love! It means the world to me. Also I wrote this when I was 16, just changed a few things to make it a little better but it was kinda rushed in some parts. I understand that. I'm most likely not going to write anything more on this. Just know that I'm putting this on AO3 at age 20, so it's been a hot minute. I also adjusted it here so forgive me if you remember this fic kinda differently. I still wanted it to have that 16 year old feel so again, if it feels rushed places then that's why. Anyway, I self promotion but if you want, you can follow me on my socials!

Insta: @/polarizetyler_
Twitter: @/polarizegravity