Chapter 10

Hey guys what's up, so Bella has a younger sister??? Wow, I had to try this out so she has a sister named Marci what do you think?? I like it if Renee is gonna tell her so here is Chapter 10.

§§§§§§§§§§§

Bella

I was feeding Kale when my mom came home she started work the other day the twins are already a week old my mom hasn't told me about Marci yet and I think I'm a little afraid to bring it up. "Hello, bells how is my amazing grandbabies?" I smiled and saw that Kale woke up and noticed Grammy walked through the door she came and warmed up here hands and grabbed Kale from his sleeping form well he isn't sleeping anymore.

"Were is Payton?" I smiled and stood up checking my phone noticing that I was kind of late for work Mrs. newton knows about the twins "um she is upstairs taking her nap, hey can you watch them I am late for work" she nodded "of course I will go and get ready" I nodded and kissed Kale's forehead and headed upstairs to get ready for work.

I text mike telling him I'll be there in about an hour I got on my favorite jeans and tank top rushing to get my stuff I run downstairs telling my mom bye and that Paul will be home later she nodded and I headed towards the car.

I got to the store and was greeted by Mike oh great the person I wanted to see he was just leaving perfect "hey Arizona how are the twins?" I nodded "good thanks talk to you later Mike" he nodded and drove away.

I stepped inside and saw Mrs. Newton I smiled "I am sorry I didn't mean to come in early, I lost track of time I was feeding the twins" she smiled and shook her head "don't worry about it I know how it feels to have kids sweetie" I laughed "thank you so much" she nodded.

I took off my coat and hung it up "oh and Bella you don't have to stay long" I nodded sighing I sat there waiting for customers which only a couple came in towards the end of my shift I restocked the shelves and helped customers find stuff.

Towards 6:30 Mrs. Newton told me I could go home now I nodded and started driving home after about five minutes my phone rings showing it's Paul I answer it "hey babe what's up?" It wasn't him it was my mom "Bella?!? You have to get home right away!" I panicked and stopped "what?!? Why?!" I heard shouting "um Paul is kinda upset with Seth and Embry" I was confused "why is he upset?" I heard something shatter my heart started racing "where the hell are my kids?!?" She said upstairs and I hung up and sped home.

When I pulled in I heard a glass shatter I ran in and saw Embry Seth and Paul auguring "what the hell is going on here?!?" They all looked at me and Paul went white "um babe how was work?" I was fuming.

"Well let's see it was going great till on my way home I get a damn phone call that my boyfriend and his damn friends are fighting in front of my kids!" They looked at me "now I'm gonna ask again, what the hell is going on?" Just then I see a girl come from downstairs with brown hair and Carmel highlights with green eyes.

Marci.....I looked at them "Bella?" I calmed down and nodded "I'm Marci....your younger sister" I let my head fall I smiled a little and looked at her "hey Marci um can you give me a minute?" She nodded and walked outside.

I looked at the three standing in front of me "what is going on" I was a little calmer this time "Embry, and Seth imprinted on Payton" I looked at them "what?!" They didn't look at me "okay I did no imprint on her I kinda imprinted on Marci" I sighed he looked at me "Seth Embry go to Seth's room I'll be up there in a few minutes" they nodded and raced upstairs I sighed remembering that I have a sister waiting outside for me.