Chapter 9

Hey, guys, what's up it's Shawna wow updating 3 chapters already sweet huh?!? I know right anyways I thought I would update and have Bella be a little bit big, and have her mom stay with them for awhile what do you think? Well I appreciate the comments and the reads on this story thank you so much!! Well, I think I'm gonna have Bella have the twins maybe this chapter or the next one I'm not sure it's probably this one okay?!? Here is chapter 9!!!

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

Bella

It's been 2 weeks since I went to see Carlisle and I have gained weight I look 5 months pregnant now he didn't tell me that I'm gonna gain this much Fricking weight!! Sorry emotions are going out of whack this pregnant thing is hard very hard I look fat and lazy at the moment I am on my way to the airport picking up my mother.

She better not piss off while she is here we get to the airport as I stay in the car texting my mother telling her that I'm in the car waiting I don't wanna deal with her since 2 weeks ago Carlisle got us a family car which was grand jeep Cherokee 2015 he says it's safer for the twins.

I felt a gust of breeze and I look back finding that my mom opened the door seeing that Paul was getting her bags I sighed "hello Isabella" I let out a growl this not the damn time to fucking piss me off "its Bella mother, not Isabella" she scoffed "last time I looked at your birth certificate it says Isabella, not Bella" I took a deep breath.

"Your lucky that I'm letting you stay at my house mother after what you said to me 3 weeks ago" she scoffed "get over it Bella" that's it I turned around and looked at her square in the face "I'm giving you a warning it's my house my rules if your gonna be a two-faced bitch than you go stay at dads I wouldn't give two shits if you did or not but your not gonna disrespect me in my damn car in front my boyfriend and in my damn house got it!?" She looked shocked.

By the time I was done ranting Paul got into the jeep and looked at me I shook my head wanting to get home as soon as I can so I can get away from my mom as soon as I can I can't stand her another reason why I moved to Forks she calls me Isabella all the fucking time its annoying she's not staying with me that long a week or two the max and that's it.

"Next week you're with Charlie I don't care and I am not gonna change my mind" Paul looked back at my mom than at me "sorry my decision is final I am not gonna deal with a woman that won't take my life seriously" with that she shut up once we got home Paul went to get her bags I went up to her "Paul you don't have to do that she has two legs two arms let her use them plus its time for my meds" he nodded and put the bags at least on the porch.

Once he got my meds I went downstairs to find Alice in my house I took a sip of my water and walked up to her "Alice is everything alright?" She nodded slightly "what's wrong?" I looked at her questionably "why aren't you in bed? You need your rest remember what Carlisle said about being on bed rest?" I nodded "I know hopefully Payton and Kale don't come till next month cause she is gonna question it" she nodded.

"That sounds right" since my mom was coming down the stairs I passed her with Alice in toe I didn't even glance at her "so your mom is that bad huh?" I nodded closing the door "she dissed Paul three months ago she said how do I know it, love, she thinks he is gonna leave me when the twins are born so" she looked shocked "yeah she is a total bitch" she nodded "I can't believe she would say that your mom was so nice when we met the last time" I nodded "yeah cause your my friend so" she shook her head.

After a little while, Alice left and I went down to the kitchen to start cooking dinner "Bella? Are you supposed to be cooking? I thought Dr. Cullen said you have to have your feet up" I sighed and turned around to my mom "well who else is gonna cook dinner, Paul can't you can't" she looked at me "I can cook...and where is Paul I haven't seen him since earlier today" I froze he was patrolling I had to tell her.