Chapter 2

E D I T E D!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We were on way to the club and I was in the back seat I told Paul to sit in the front cause I didn't wanna sit in the front the bad thing is I can't change the station, then I sat up and changed the station and So What was on by p!nk I started to sing it they both looked at me I smiled "why do you like this song?" Paul asked I looked down and didn't say anything "because it's the song that I dedicated to him after he left, cause if you think about it for a minute then you would understand," I explained he looked at me I changed the station and sat back and waited till we got to the club I just looked out the window I was distracted by the night to even hear Jake or Paul, Paul put a hand on my leg I flinched.

He looked at me "we're here let go" he said I nodded got out with the help of Paul, again the shock brought us apart I kinda hated.....wait what??? I don't even like him what am I talking about Jake and Paul looked at me like I was crazy, I smiled and went with them we headed into the club we got in the club and a lot of guys kept looking at me I blushed the bodyguard stopped me and looked at me "let me see your ID" he said I looked at him and looked around "so you ask me for my ID and not these other skanks? Yeah. that's real professional right there I bet every one of these whores in here doesn't have an ID just have there skirt high up so you can see their ass and their vagina right?" I said crossing my arms, he looked at me surprised. 

I could hear Paul laughing over my shoulder Jake was looking at me surprised "ma'ma I am sorry, but I would like to see your ID please?" he said I glared at him and handed him my ID he looked at me and smiled and pointed his head towards the dance floor. 

I smiled and went along to the dance floor I went to the bar area to get us some drinks the bartender looked at me "hello and you are?" he asked I raised an eyebrow at him "hi I would like three sodas please" I said and he nodded while he was doing that I glanced at this girl and she was looking at me and my outfit "excuse me do you have a problem? Cause if you do you can tell me" I said she looked at me "yeah, I do your outfit is ugly" she said these girl looks like she put 50 pounds of makeup on and a dress that was way to tight for her I smiled.

I cleared my throat "why thanks for that, but I would say your dress is a little tight and you look like a clown that just got done with its shift and I'm sorry that I'm not a slut that likes walking around flaunting herself around I actually respect my body so I'm sorry you don't respect your body" I said with a smile and got the pop and went and gave them to Jake and Paul I shook my head and Paul realized. 

He looked at me "Izzy what's wrong?" he asked I looked at him and shook my head "just this slut that got on my nerves, I don't know why but I grew a backbone after he left which I think is awesome" I said with a smirk "yeah. you have especially the way you handled that bouncer I couldn't believe it Izzy just try and have fun okay" he asked I nodded and hugged him Jake saw and got kinda got mad "Jake stop! I'm sick of your mood swings" I said and went and danced.

Paul looked at me and followed I smiled he got to me and started to dance with me I looked at him and he stared back we stared back at each other for a while then we got closer and our lips touched, he kissed me I kissed him back I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist I pulled away and looked at him and smiled and bit my lip.

I giggled he smiled and I noticed that I loved his smile it was adorable I smiled again and kissed him again he kissed me again I turned around to see Jake getting angry I went up to him "Jake knock it off,  If I want to kiss Paul and he if he wants to kiss me then that is fine with me this is the same reaction when I was with him stop I'm not going to be with you, maybe someday but not today you're like my brother Jake I love you, I do but you have to stop" I said he calmed down and hugged me.

I heard Paul growl I turned around and looked at him and he stopped "now we can go I'm kinda tired" I said and we headed out when we almost out the door the bouncer stopped me "hey nice defense you had there girl don't let anybody take advantage of you" he said I smiled and headed to the car I sat in the back as I did on the way there, I didn't mind anyways we got back to Jake's and I hugged Jake and I hugged Paul than kissed him "bye guys, oh I might not be over tomorrow cause I'm hanging out with Ally" I said and they both growled "STOP!!! I can hang out with whoever I want" I said walked to my truck.

I got in and headed home when I got home I didn't see Charlie's car so I thought he was still at Harry's which he was I went in and saw Alice she smiled and I pointed upstairs "I'm going to bed goodnight Ally" I said "goodnight Izzy" she said and I headed upstairs.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm sorry for the wait I hope you guys like this one if you don't I'm sorry so here you go give me reviews :)

_Werewolf Lover_