Chapter 8

Hey guys what up its Shawna your awesome author here I thought since I am such an awesome author I thought I would update again, the last chapter had 107 reads which make me so happy!!! Thank you so much!!! 8.62k on this book means so much thank you!! Alright here is your chapter!

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Bella

I woke up to pounding and yelling "shut the hell up!! Bella is still sleeping, I want this done when she gets up, your Fricking vampires use your speed or something!" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around I was still in my room I felt many kicks which was wired I didn't think of it last night when they kicked I thought it was too early for them to be kicking.

They kept kicking my bladder I groaned and ran to the bathroom and did my business while I was in the bathroom I decided to take a shower getting ready for the day I went to the bedside table looking at the clock it was only 9 in the mothering fudging morning!?! What the hell!!! I took a deep breath and pushed back the anger and just got in the shower washing up and enjoying the hot shower.

I washed my hair my body and stood there while the water got cold I groaned internally and shut it off and wrapped a while puffy towel around my body and walked out into my bedroom and went to my walk-in closet looking at the closet full of clothes that I had and the new clothes that Alice got me.

Alice started figuring out that I didn't wear fancy clothes like she does so she got the stuff that I liked and I would wear around the house giving the men the time to paint and do what they need to do.

I found my forest green panties and bra while grabbing the outfit that fit the day perfectly I put on the black stretchy pants with a pretty pink tank top with a sweatshirt to throw over and a pink scarf putting my clothes on I dry my hair and hang my towel up letting it dry.

I walk to the sink and sigh looking at my reflection seeing that I have bags under my eyes indicating that I am seriously tired, I look at my face and decide to put light make up on while brushing my hair out and letting it hang down to my back past my shoulders sighing going back into the room and looking at the clock seeing it's 9:30 deciding its time to go and make myself known now.

Walking out of my bedroom walking a bit down where the boys are working on the room I knock and waited I know pathetic right but since I'm pregnant I can't inhale the fumes of the paint it only took about 2 minutes for Paul to answer he smiled but then frowned when he sees I'm up and moving around.

"Good morning beautiful what are you doing up? And when did you wake up?" I laughed a little "I woke up when Payton & Kale started kicking my bladder and I just woke up a few minutes ago" nice lie Bella he thought about it and nodded "so is the room almost done? Are the other wolfs here too?" He nodded and kissed me I smiled.

"Well if you guys are hungry let me know I'll be downstairs cooking breakfast" he nodded I shook my head and kissed him and made my way down the stairs to the most amazing kitchen in the world I started taking out all the right things to make eggs and bacon and sausage.

What I didn't know is that I had a shadow and I didn't even know it I turn around and saw Seth standing there I jumped and almost died.....again "Seth Clearwater you seriously need to stop scaring me! I'm pregnant" he looked sorry I sighed and started taking out the pans and plates and stuff for the people that are in my house.

"I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean to scare you" I nodded and started whisking the eggs and cooking the bacon "it's alright...wait don't you have to be upstairs helping?" He shook his head "no they said I kept getting in the way, so I came down to see what you are doing" I nodded.