Chapter 17

Hey, guys well only three more chapters of this lovely family I hope you enjoyed the journey. I will be doing a sequel just give me the time I have a lot of other things to do I took a little time off school this morning to do this so stay with me guys! here we go Werewolf Lovers.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Bella

"Come on Bells we have to leave here soon" I sighed and looked at Kale and Payton they were fine but it was the first time I have been out since they were born and I don't know if that is good or not but I am worried I shouldn't be my mom won't let anything hurt them or anything like that so I need to stop worrying "Bella stop worrying so much alright they are going to be just fine you know that" I sighed and kissed them again and left with Paul he didn't tell me where we were going and I didn't like very much it was very annoying.

"Can you at least give me a hint?" he shook his head as he started the car I sighed and sat there quietly I hated this very much so he knows I don't like surprises he knows that very much I kept checking my phone to check the time or that is what I told Paul when he asked he knew exactly what I was doing "if you don't put that phone away I will take it away till we get to where we are going" I sighed and put it back in my purse.

"I have a question" I looked at Paul as he put his hand on my thigh squeezing it I smiled "yeah babe" he sighed "do you want another baby" I looked at him stunned "well yeah, of course, I love kids why" he smiled "maybe we can get started later tonight after dinner" I smiled "well I thought we started last night but yeah that is just fine hon" he smiled and brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

About 20 minutes later we were in Port Angels I should have known, we pulled into a very fancy restaurant I gasped "Paul how were you able to pay for this, it looks expensive" he smirked a little bit "I had some help just worry about having an amazing night love" I nodded and smiled so hard this was such a beautiful place I didn't want to go in or touch cause I thought I would break it.

When we parked Paul got the door for me I smiled and kissed him when I got on my feet he leads me to the entrance after he locked the car I held his hand and walked to the restaurant entering it I gasped when I saw the inside it was just so beautiful, we were lead to our table it was isolated from everyone else I smiled when Paul pulled my chair out for me and pushed me in he was such a gentleman.

He sat down and smiled at me "this is amazing you treat me great Paul" he chuckled and looked at his menu so did I everything seemed so amazing and expensive I didn't want to order I was afraid to whoever is paying for this is going to get a huge bill.

45 Minutes Later.....

I was so full that was awesome I was totally ready for desert though it. Paul looked kind of nervous I looked at him concerned "are you alright babe?" he nodded and got something out of his pocket gripped the item took a deep breath he looked at me with love he smiled at me held my hand.

"Bella Marie Swan, the mother of my children, the cause of my breath being taken from me every time you walk into a room, the reason for my being, that night when we went to the movie was when I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you" he got down on one knee I gasped he opened a box to reveal a beautiful ring "Bella Maire Swan will you do the honor of becoming my wife" I had tears in my eyes I nodded "yes I will marry you Paul!" he smiled and slide the ring on my finger. 

I was so happy he got up and hugged me tightly I kissed him with all the passion I could put into it he made me so happy every day we let go and he looked at me "soon as possible would be nice" I looked at him "get married in a couple of weeks" I smiled and nodded I kissed him again and almost cried I loved him so much it was unbelievable I knew he was the one for me he may be a hothead but I think I put his fire out when the babies were born.

Tonight is going to be magical...Bella Marie Lahote.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The Dress:

The Ring:

Hey, guys well sorry if that was too soon I am sorry but I have to get this going I know you might hate me but I am the writer I need to do this love, you guys