Chapter 18

Hey, guys, this chapter is going to be the wedding trying to get this book done as fast as I can and try and get any other book done don't hate me alright.

By the way, third-person sorry guys best if I do that.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Third POV

"How are you doing Bells" she looked at her dad and took a deep breath she went to him a few days ago begging him to forgive her and invite him to the wedding and walking her down the aisle, of course, he said yes he wasn't mad at her anymore she was his only daughter when was he going to have that chance again.

Bella was pacing back and forth nervous as hell, of course, she had her best friend in the whole wide world with her Alice bounced right in making herself visible to everyone in it Bella already had her dress on she was trying not to sweat bullets through her dress but it wasn't working very well "Bella you have to calm down, you're going to ruin my masterpiece" Bella rolled her eyes at Alice, of course, she would say that "are you ready it's going to be starting any minute" she nodded at Alice who was trying to calm her friend down but it wasn't working.

"Alice can you get Marci please I need her" Alice smiled and nodded and walked gracefully outside than right back with Marci she ran and hugged Bella, of course, Alice had a fit about it but got over it "Bella calm down you will be alright, Paul is lucky to have you trust me" Bella nodded taking deep breaths smiling and nodding Marci nodded and left so did Alice it was time to become Mrs. Bella Marie Lahote.

The music started and Bella got ready to go down the aisle with her father she was going to pass out if she kept breathing like this, it was long pathway the Cullens were nice enough to come to their wedding, Bella looked up and met eyes with Paul she smiled and instantly felt relieved.

When they made it the end of the Isle Charlie kissed Bella on the cheek and handed her to Paul they smiled at one another they held hands the music stopped and everyone sat down listening to the minster.

"We have gathered here on this wonderful day to witness the love between this man and woman and join them in their love, now Paul and Bella wrote their own vows" the minster looked at Bella and smiled "you first" Bella nodded and took a deep breath and looked into Paul's eyes and poured her heart out.

"Paul, you are my everything, you are my rock, my best friend, I don't know what I would do without you, you are the father of our amazing children, without you I wouldn't be still living Paul Lahote I am honored to be your wife for here and forever" Bella smiled as Paul looked at her, the minster looked at Paul and nodded.

"Bella, the day I met you I knew that I scored big time, after what happened with Edward I wasn't sure if you would want me, I gave you the space you needed, instead of space you loved me unconditionally. I am glad to be your husband from this day forward" Bella started tearing up the minster smiled and finished up "do you have the rings" they nodded and turned around and saw Kale and Payton handing them to Paul and Bella they looked at each other and smiled.

"Repeat after me: with this ring, I give you my unconditional love and devotion, from this day forward"

They put the ring on the finger and repeated after him "with this ring I give you my unconditional love and devotion, from this day forward" they continued to hold hand they looked at the minster "I now pronounce you husband and wife" they smiled and looked each other and kissed deeply and looked at everyone they stood up and clapped some people in the audience would object to this wedding.

First-person point of view...

Bella

"Bella that was a beautiful ceremony" I smiled and looked at Esme and hugged her "thank you, Alice went kind of all-out" she chuckled "yes she tends to do that a lot" I smiled "well congratulations" I nodded and hugged her again Paul looked at me "what they are like second parents to me" he smiled and kissed me.

A lot of other people came up to us to say congrats and have fun on our honeymoon I am just so glad that my mom said she would look after the kids after I said thank you to a million people we were able to leave I was excited about this cause Carlisle and Esme gave us an island I don't even want an island but I guess we can use it I don't mind.

After we landed we headed to the island once we got there Paul was persistent on getting me in the bedroom he really wants to start on that baby this is going to be the best honeymoon ever.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey, guys, I hope you like this chapter only two more to go hope you like it sorry if it was short but I want to get this book finished I love you guys!

Werewolf Lovers