Chapter 19

Hey, guys what's up. I guess you heard I accidentally deleted the whole Chapter 19 I am so sorry! So I remembered most of it so I am going to try and put the same thing down sorry again!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bella

"Paul!" I was looking at the little stick that had two lines on it he came running into the bathroom and looked worried "what's wrong Bella" I looked at him showing him the white stick "Paul it's positive we are going to have another kid!" he gasped then hugged me he smiled "we have to tell everyone they are going to be so happy!" I smiled and hugged him.

We went downstairs to tell everyone when we got downstairs everyone was looking at us weirdly I had the biggest smile on my face I was wondering if that is what they were looking at. My mom, sister, the twins were looking at me "this family is expanding" they looked at me "I'M PREGNANT!" everyone screamed and shot up of their seats to come to give me a hug I wanted to make sure that the baby was fine. 

"Honey I am so happy for you guys! I am going to get another grandbaby" I laughed at my mom and hugged her tightly my twins came up to me and hugged me "baby sister or a baby brother?" I laughed then hugged my kids then looked at my husband.

"I am going to be back in a little bit" Paul nodded then kissed my cheek and I got my stuff and headed towards my car.

Once I was in my car I started towards the Cullens. I knew something was going when I got home from my honeymoon I couldn't eat chicken or even smell it. I didn't know what was going but now I know why I can't smell the chicken and it's because I am pregnant with my third child I was overexcited I couldn't believe that I was having another child. 

The reason why I am going to see Carlisle is because I trust his opinion more than anybody else's and I hope Paul knows that I am sure he would rather have me do this with Carlisle then actually going to the doctors I have a doctor and it is Carlisle Cullen. Speaking of the Cullens Edward never bothered me again after I told him that the DNA test showed she is not his he wasn't happy he has been gone but I have a feeling I am going to see him and I am going to try to avoid him as much as I can. 

Once I got to the Cullens, Alice was already out there waiting for me I sighed but smiled at the same time she has been amazing at being an Aunt if you ask me I think Marci is a little jealous. I got out of the car and almost bombarded me with questions that she already knows "is it true? are you with child again" I looked at her "you already know that question" she smiled and hugged me "is he here" she nodded I sighed, of course, I didn't really want to deal with him right now I walked up to the door when I brought my hand up to knock but the door flew open to reveal Edward I sighed he looked at me.

"You look good Bella" I ignored him and walked past him, then up the stairs saying hello to the necessary people which is everyone excluding Edward when I got upstairs I went to knock and of course he opened the door before I could knock I sighed irritated I looked at the blonde and golden-eyed guy that is standing in front of me "what is it with you guys answering the door before anyone can knock" he chuckled and smiled at me "how are you doing Bella" I sighed then walked into the room which was set up as a doctor's office room or however you put it.

"I am guessing you heard" he smiled then nodded getting everything set up for me to see the baby and the hear the heartbeat which I was very excited about. With the twins when I heard the heartbeats I knew that I was going to love them forever, Carlisle finished the set up I laid down on the bed sort of thing and pulled up my shirt halfway to reveal my belly to Carlisle.

He put some gel on my stomach so he could put the wand on my stomach then moved around he put the sound on and he moved around once he found the baby you could hear the heartbeat I didn't know what it was yet. I really hoping for another girl so I could have Kale look after her cause that is his baby sister.

"Well, Bella guess what your baby is healthy come back when it's time and we will find out what the gender is" I nodded he gave me a napkin and had me whip off the gel I sat up he smiled "so how did everyone take the news of you expecting another" I smiled rubbing my stomach "they were happy the kids especially they can't wait for their little brother or sister" he nodded then rubbed my back "well come back in a couple of weeks and we will see how it progressed" I nodded and got up then made my way down the stairs to the car and drove home.

I couldn't wait to show them the very first picture of our baby. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys how are you guys? I am sorry for accidentally deleting Chapter 19 but I hope I did it alright. If there is anything I left out let me know. Bye guys!

_Werewolf Lover_