Chapter 20

Hey, guys we are at the last chapter don't hate me I love you guys I do.

_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_

Bella

5 Years Later...

"Regan come down honey" I was rushing around the house trying to get things done before I had to get to work and the kids off to school the twins were in middle school while Regan is just up there too just behind them "mom where is my converse" I sighed really Regan this is getting really old I sighed and went to the stairs "check your room or your closet" I sighed going back to the kitchen.

After School...

"Mom I have a question" I waited till they were all got in before taking off "what is it Payton" she sat up front I drove home "I was wondering if I can sign up for soccer this year" I smiled "of course you can, you guys should sign up for something" I got no answer from anyone I squeezed my steering wheel after Regan was born we decided to live normal lives including no talk about wolfs or vampires I want my kids to be as normal as possible I don't want them to deal with what Paul had to go through.

Paul agreed completely especially after what happened to Blake when he got taken by Jason, Marci and Blake moved out a couple of years ago well after Regan was born she was so understanding she moved close by though what is surprising is Embry imprinted on her and they have a child on the way I find it amazing she isn't going to tell them either about wolfs and vampires maybe when they are older but not right now.

After we got home the all went up to their rooms and did their homework I sat on the couch and did some work, after a little while Paul came in tired from work once he explained what was going to Jake he understood which was good cause if you want to think about it I'm his best friend so he will understand.

He came over and kissed me deeply "hey babe how was your day" he smiled going to the fridge to get something to drink he came back and sat down next me, turning on the tv "where are the kids" once he said that they all ran down and climbed on him I was laughing he loved them all so much the thing is Edward never bothered me about Payton again come to think of it I haven't seen him since I went to Carlisle's to have the baby he left after that and haven't seen him since.

"Oh Payton wants to join the soccer team" he smiled at her "well of course honey why wouldn't I say yes" she squealed and hugged him I smiled "what about you bud your not joining anything" he shook his head "not right now" Paul nodded and got up to do something in the kitchen "what's for dinner" I sighed "just order pizza I have a lot of work to do" Paul nodded and called the pizza place I sighed and concentrated on my work for a little while longer.

After I got my work done and after dinner, we went to bed, I crawled right next to Paul and cuddled up to him he was my teddy bear sometimes he kept me warm all the time and it was amazing I felt him sigh I looked up at him "what's wrong hon" he looked at me "do you think we are doing the right thing with the kids not knowing who they are" I looked up at him with concern he was the one that actually came up with the idea he thought about it for months "Paul what happened" he sighed "Sam came up to me and bitched me out for holding back their history, he said that they should know that stuff" I sighed and sat up and looked at him.

"I think we are doing the right thing for the kids trust me how do you think they are going to take it" he nodded "yeah that is true plus I don't want to have them being in the patrol especially when it comes to school" I nodded smiling "see they will be fine" he nodded and kissed my head. 

I turned over and went to my dreamland...

_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_

Hey, guys, that's the end I am sorry but it had to happen I hope you like it I hope I did my best for you guys the sequel will be coming soon I promise.

_Werewolf Lover_