Chapter 3

EDITED

*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*

I woke up with a horrible headache, I don't remember drinking at all....all of a sudden my phone goes off I grab it and answer it "uh hello??" I said in an irritated tone "well that isn't a nice way to talk to your boyfriend" Paul said I opened my eyes "Paul I'm so sorry I have a banging headache" I told him I heard him chuckle over the phone I had to smile "just a question, uh do you remember last night?" He asked, of course, I remember last night "ya why?" I asked.

I heard a silence "just wondering......uh do you wanna you hang out tonight??" He asked I smiled "I would but I'm hanging with one of my friends maybe I can come over to Jakes later," I said he was excited "sure at 7?" He asked I smiled to myself "ya see you then" I said and the line went dead I looked at my phone and put it on my table and then got up and got in the shower.

I got in and let the water pelt down my back it felt good after the struggle I have been going through lately, I washed my hair up and washed my body up and got out and put pair of sweats on that says FORKS I put a green tank top on. After I got clothes on I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail then I make my way down the stairs to the kitchen and find something to eat I find a note on the table from Charlie it read:

Bells, I'm probably not gonna be home for dinner so just go over Jakes I know you can feed yourself, but I just want you to be with somebody today have a good day love ya

-Dad

I sighed got to the fridge and got a bagel and cream cheese, I put the bagel in the toaster and waited, then it popped up at the same time the doorbell rang. I took the bagel out of the toaster and went to the door and unlocked it and it reveled my spunky friend Alice Cullen, she smiled and frowned "you look some like a bum" she said with a smile.

I smiled back and ushered her in, she came in and I closed and went into the kitchen and put cream cheese on my bagel and ate it, afterward we talked and talked about things. She sighed "Edward hasn't come out of his room yet," Alice told me I sighed "I don't know what to do he left me and I moved on," I told her looking at my hands.

She laughed I looked at her confused "you always play with your hands if your puzzled" she said "you know I am only doing what he said when he left me in the woods" I said broken from what he did to me. Afterward, we talked for a while then she left to go hunt....again after I put on my sweater and drove to Jake's. When I got there Paul must have known I was coming he was ready there and smiling I got out of the truck and I got attacked by Paul with a very soft kiss on the lips.

I heard Jake clear his throat I smiled and gave him a big hug I heard a hate growl come from behind me "Paul" I told him he stopped. I smiled and headed in the house I felt Paul's fingers entwined with mine.

We played games and laughed it was amazing that I could have this much fun I could never do this with Edward, Paul smile and so did Jake "what? Am I missing something?" I asked they chuckled "we were wondering if you would spend the night," Paul said I smiled "I might have to ask Charlie I doubt he will say no," I told him I put the controller down to fix my hair and Paul started talking "we already did when you were in the bathroom on the phone with Cullen" I smiled.

I sighed and started talking "fine I'll stay only if Paul is then I will sleep with him on the floor" he smirked. Jake sighed and nodded "sure ill get blankets for you to make a bed, time to party I guess," he told us.

--------------------------------------------

There you go, guys, hope you liked it comment, vote, reviews thanks