Chapter 16

Hey, guys not a lot of you said anything on which one you wanted so keep deciding on what you want, Vampire Lover or Werewolf Lover keep deciding alright. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Bella

"FIND MY SON!" I looked at Marci with sympathy "they are doing their best just calm down" she looked at me "don't tell me to calm down until my son is found!" I sighed looked at my mother then my sister I understand what she is going through if that was Kale or Payton I would go crazy but this is ridiculous it's going to get better I was going to help her one way or another.

"I will make you some tea does that sound alright?" she looked at me then at mom and nodded "we will find him alright" she nodded I went into the kitchen and started her tea I felt bad for her, Blake has been missing for about 24 hours and we still can't find him.

"Who knows what Jason is doing to Blake I haven't seen him in forever so why should I not be so concerned about my damn son!" I sighed "do you want me to make you some tea?" she looked at me and nodded and sat down on her bed holding a picture of Blake and her I went down and made her some tea I felt bad for I really did.

"Mommy!" I turned around and saw my babies running towards me I smiled and picked them up and smiled at them "where is daddy?" they pointed towards outside "alright go upstairs and play I will be up in a few minutes" they nodded and ran upstairs I walked outside to see Paul and smiled he had a serious look on his face "Paul what's wrong?" he sighed and looked at me "I think I know where he is" I looked at him surprised.

"Okay, where is he Paul" Marci looked at him than me "I don't exactly know but I have a good idea where he is, I don't think he wants to hurt him I think he just wants to hang out with him" she looked at Paul like she was going to kill him any way she can "good news is that I can track him by scent do you have anything you can give me to track him with" she ran to her basket and got a shirt that he was wearing a couple of days ago.

He got it and left he took some of the guys with him to search for him I sighed and waited patiently for Paul and them to come back hopefully with Blake, Marci slept on the couch while I got dinner for the kids cause they have a bedtime if they went missing I would be upset also.

2 Hours Later...

"Are they back yet?" I looked at Marci and shook my head no "I am sorry they should be back here soon they will find him" she nodded and ate some food which I was glad I heard something outside I opened the door and found Blake on the doorstep shivering I brought him in "mommy!" Marci gasped "Blake!" he ran to her and hugged her I pulled out my phone and called Paul to let him know what happened.

Marci and Blake went upstairs and spent time with each other I sighed and went up and said goodnight to my kids kissed them goodnight and went to my room where Paul was I closed the door and went up to him and kissed him deeply I caught him by surprise but he started deepened the kiss he pulled me to the bed starting to kiss my neck I let out a breath but it turned out as a moan.

Oh boy, this is going to be one hell of a night...

1 hour later...

We looked at each other smiling "let's go out tomorrow" I looked at him surprised "really what about the kids?" he sighed "I am sure Marci will watch him or ask your mom, I want to spend time with you we need time with each other" I sighed and nodded he smiled and kissed me I closed my eyes and slowly went off to dreamland.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey guys how are you? So Chapter 20 is as far as I am going. Should I Bella have another baby? a little sister for Kale and Payton I am sure they would like that I will think about it.

_Werewolf Lover_