AUTHORS NOTE

Hey, guys how is everything going?? I just wanted to update you on some things that are going on. 

1.) I am expecting! I am due in four weeks, I have mentioned this in my other books so I don't know if any of my Werewolf fans read my other books or not so if I don't update very often I am getting ready for baby. 

2.) I have been having writer's block so I am slowly coming out of that thankfully, I am trying my best to write as much before the baby comes, I promise you guys that after the baby is born I will still write but I don't know how long it will take to update so I am letting everyone know now. 

3.) Now, I know you see the picture up there, My CAWIWAIWY fans know I finished this book a couple of years ago and told everyone that I was thinking of doing a sequel.....well I am here to tell you wonderful fans that it is happening! I am doing a sequel to this book!  

So regarding this sequel that I want to do, I haven't came up with the name of it yet or the story plot yet BUT I am going to do a sequel just for you lovely fans! I am hoping you guys will love it you guys are such amazing fans and I couldn't ask for anything more than being amazing fans. 

Now, I know you guys are wondering why it took to long, I am sorry it did BUT as I said in the beginning that I have been having a writer's block, some of you probably thought that I wasn't going to do a sequel to this book but if you guys followed my Arranged Marriage book I always do sequels to my books that are doing awesome and well this book is so loved so I wanted to do a sequel plus my wonderful fans asked for it and who am I to say no to you guys! 

You are probably going to think when is she going to start the sequel? Or what is it going to be about? Well, wonderful questions, I am basing it around Kale, Payton, Reagan and there is going to be a lot of new characters that show up and of course, Blake will be one of them that shows up, also Paul & Bella will still be in the book. As for the first one, I don't exactly know when I will start it but I do plan to start it soon! I promise! 

Now, if anyone has any questions about the sequel feel free to message me! I love interacting with my fans! Please don't hesitate to message me just, no hateful words or comments.   

I hope this made your day or made you happy I can't wait to share the kid's journey with my fans! I love all of my Werewolf Lovers! Stay positive during this time that we are going through stay safe and keep yourselves protected! 

Any questions go ahead and ask comment on here or message me I will update you guys when I am starting the book! Much love! Your Werewolf Queen? (I don't know if I will keep it or not lmk what you think!)