Chapter 11

Hey guys how are you I decided to do this little plot twist sorry but that has to be done!
★★★

Bella

Am I hearing him right? "uh no she isn't she is Paul's" he shook his head "Carlisle this can't happen.....I only had sex with.....no no we used protection Carlisle Payton is Pauls!" Just then I hear a door open "who's Pauls?" Shit.

I looked at everybody warning them not to say anything "uh babe, I need to talk to you lets go upstairs" he nods looking at me weirdly.

Marci

I had no idea what's going on I have no idea who this Edward is I know my mom told me about him but that is it "mommy can you play with me?" I looked down at Blake and smiled "its almost dinner time, and the adults are talking right now baby maybe later"  he frowned "hey little guy my name is Carlisle Cullen....what's your name?" Blake looked at him hiding behind me.

I don't blame him his eyes are yellow and I know why but the thing is Blake doesn't he is only four so I smiled "his name is Blake Kale he is very shy with new people" I smiled at him and he smiled back he was a very nice one I haven't met very nice vampires recently.

I heard yelling "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PAYTON IS EDWARDS!?" Oh no "uh mom you wanna watch Blake?" She nods I run upstairs and heard yelling I am going to try and maybe get to the bottom of this and see if she knows how.

I knock on their door I heard the yelling stop and Bella opened the door "Marci we are kinda busy....can you wait for us downstairs?" I was gonna say something but Paul interrupted "Isabella tell me the fucking truth did you cheat on me with Edward Cullen?!" I saw her go rigid.

I know that she doesn't like to be called by her full name before she could do anything I saw the door fly open and her going for his throat that's why I grabbed her.

He looked at me shocked "Marci?!" I gave a cold shoulder I didn't really care for him he didn't get on my good side of, he yells at my sister than he yells at Seth and Embry.

"Marci let me go!" I held Bella back "no your not going to rip his throat out!" He looked at me strangely "she wouldn't do that" I gave him a look and took Bella out of the room and looked at her "let me talk to him alright?" She nodded I nodded back and closed and locked the door.

He looked at weirdly "I don't like you" he looked at me kinda surprised "what do you mean you don't Like me?!"  I stepped towards him "just like I said it.....I don't like you" he looked at me again shocked "you first yell at your daughter's imprint or should I say Edwards's daughter" he glared at me.

"THAT BABY IS MINE!" I looked at him "save it, Paul, seriously stopping lying, Bella was trying to explain to you why Payton is his in the first fucking place!" He looked at me shocked "oh your the one to talk Blake is who's?"

Oh now you have done it I stood right in front of him and looked him right in the eyes "who do you think you are to tell me about my child! My child is mine his father didn't want anything to do with Blake or me! You know Bella doesn't like anyone calling her Isabella so why do you do it!? She will literally try to kill you!"    

He just looked at me "if I ever hear you upset my sister or hurt her you will never see her or like me ever again you understand" he nodded cautiously.

I backed up and unlocked the door and stormed out walking downstairs "come on Blake dinner time" he nodded he knows when mom is upset not to question it.

Bella

I walked into our room and saw Paul standing there "I'm sorry about her" he didn't say anything "get Payton tested to see if its mine or Edwards until than we are talking about this any further" with that he left and went downstairs I heard the front door slam.

₣₣₣₤₤₤

Hey guys thanks for voting and commenting I had no idea that this book would be a big hit thank you for your love and support!!

°BUBBLES°