Chapter 12

Hello, my beautiful ppl how are you iv gotten so much feedback on my last chapter I just wanna thank you guys so much for being so nice oh don't forget to read my other books!! Stay awesome!!!
★★★★★ 

Marci

I am getting sick of Paul like he won't even talk to Bella about it some nights he won't even come home and it pisses me off! "mommy can I play now?" I looked down at Blake and nodded and he ran off I heard giggling coming from the other room as I walked in I saw Bella playing with Payton she looked so cute.

"What's my baby girl doing?!" I smiled that was how I was when Blake was born "to bad your daddy isn't here he would love to play with you" that made my heart sink. I walked into the room and sat down I saw Kale sleeping in his play pin he was so cute.

"Hey sis how are you doing?" She smiled and laid Payton down on the blanket and got up and went into the kitchen to make Payton a bottle "I'm fine, just sad that Paul isn't here like I want him to, but its life you know?" She came back with a bottle in hand getting ready to feed a fussy Payton.

"Bella you know how I told you Blake is adopted?" She nods picking up Payton feeding her "I was lying, I gave birth to him when I was about 13 or 14, his dad got me pregnant and once he was born he left......he asks about him all the time" I felt tears threatening to spill over.

She looked at me shocked "oh Marci!" I tried not crying but I did anyways "Marci don't cry you are a wonderful mother he doesn't have the right to see him" I nodded nothing that Payton was sound asleep before we knew it we heard the front door shut and there stood Paul.

"hi Paul how was work" he had sadness in his eyes and I could tell he was hurting "good, how are the babies?" She smiled "they are perfect" just then Kale woke up crying I went to get up but Paul beat me to him "I got him" I nodded "are you sure?" He nodded planting a smile on his face.

 I heard crying and screaming I jumped up "mommy!" It was Blake "mommy's coming sweetie!" I got up to his room and saw him crying "Blake what's wrong honey?!" He pointed to his closet I went towards it and opened it and there was nothing in there "honey there isn't anything in here sweetie" he cried and cried.

"Baby, want me to see if Paul can look better?!" He nods I sigh and take his hand and go down with Blake in my arms Bella and  Paul look at me concerned "uh Paul, Blake says there is something in his closet...I opened it and there is nothing in there can you check for me?" He looked at me and I nodded he nods knowing what it might be.

He put Kale down and headed upstairs "you don't think its" I shrugged "I hope not"

Jason can't be here it's against court order he isn't allowed by me or Blake, Paul came down and he sighed "Marci can I talk to you?" I nod and place Blake by Bella and follow Paul into the kitchen "well?" I looked at him worried "something was definitely there....about 12 hours ago" I was frozen no he can't be no "Marci what is it?" I couldn't breathe "uh Blakes dad......he swore he would see him again he said he would take him away from me" I was crying now I couldn't believe that Jason was here and we didn't even know.

Paul brought me into a hug "we aren't gonna let him get Blake I promise you got that? I promise" I nod feeling tears getting wetter "momma okay?" I turned around and saw Blake I nod and pick him up "of course hon mommas okay" he whipped my tears away "we will be safe" he hugged me and kissed my cheek. 

This is going to be tough how am I going to protect him? I moved just to get away from him! DAMN IT!!!!!

★★★★★★★

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PAUL COMING AROUND HUH?!?!? I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE BE NICE WHO DO YOU THINK JASON IS?! OOOOO HEHE