Chapter 10

Skylar POV

A few weeks later

"I fucking hate this" Tori spats as she get ready for her next class.

"I mean I'm smart I can skip History of magic right Sky" She ask and I shake my head

"You can but you have an exam at the end of this week right" I ask and she nods groaning

"Don't know why we have that class all he ever does and sleep it boring" She whines and I laugh at her a little. I drop my bag down on my bed and walks towards the door waiting for Tori"

"It's not fair how you don't have class right now" She says and opens the door. We walk out and down the stairs to see Blaise and Theo.

"Ah finally we've been waiting on you Victoria" Theo says and his eyes fell on me

"Sorry Sky we weren't waiting on your" He says with a grin and I smirk

"Figures" I say

"What are you going to do with your glory freedom Skylar" Blaise says and I raise an eyebrow

"What with the full names" I ask

"Yeah what is with the first names" Tori ask

"You want to tell them Theodore" Blaise says and Theo nods

"Why of course Blaise" Theo says and turns to us

"We don't know why we use first names, We just feel like saying them" He says and bows his head.

"Anyway back to my question, what are you going to be doing?" Blaise asks again

"Don't really know, probably write to my mother before she sends an howler because I have been ignoring her." I say as Theo and Blaise laughs at me

"Oh quit your laughing assholes we all know how my mother can get now go to class already" I say and start shooing them away

"Ugh I'm going to throw a curse at the stupid ghost head" Tori shouts as she leaves the common room. I just laugh at her and go back to our dorm. Lately Parkinson haven't been in our dorm at all. She only sleeps her and doesn't really do that. I catch her most times packing an bag of clothes then leaving the dorm. Not that I care I'm actually glad.

I walk in the dorm and went to my desk. I sign as I start to write my mother a later basically telling her I'm fine and there nothing I want or need. She pesters me most the time because she feel like and I quote 'I'm your mother I deserve to know every aspect of your life so tell me about boys'.

Not halfway through the letter I hear a knock at the door. I look up at it and just continue to write. There have been first and second years knocking on people dorms than running away. We were sleep one night and they kept knocking till the point Tori open the door and starts ending hexes their way.

I jump as the pounding on the door get louder.

"What is it" I nearly yell. I place my quill back on the stand

"Rivera? Open the door we need to talk" I deep voice says that I recognize to be Malfoy. The git been ignoring me for weeks not that I notice or care.

"She not here at the moment she can probably catch her jumping off the astronomy tower right about now." I say and I hear him groaning.

"Funny, Now open the door"

"Really she not here she actually falling, and falling, and fallin- oop nope she just hit the ground sorry" I says and reach for the quill but he knocks on the door harder this time. I stand up and walk over to the door preparing my self mentally for this conversation. I open the door to reveal him in his school uniform leaning on the door frame smirking down on me.