Chapter 1

I already knew that the train back to Hogwarts was going to be dreadful. Tori sent me a letter already saying how she wanted to kill Blaise and Theo because they thrown her into the pool every morning of summer break. It was funny but I won't tell her that.

"Skylar dear, are you sure you have everything" my mother says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes Mother I'm very sure I do." I started giving her a soft small to reassure her I will be fine.

"Okay dear, I don't want to keep you long, the train will be leaving soon". She says glancing at the train before reverting her attention back to me. She pulls me into a tight hug and I mean Tight.

"Mother please don't do this. I'll see you and Father for Christmas when I come home for a break." I plead hoping she will let me go.

"Oh hush Skylar you're my only daughter and you're growing up so fast already in your Fourth year at Hogwarts and don't even get me started on how your appearance got more beautiful this summer I ju-" she says but I started to tuned out when I saw "The golden Trio" walking to the train doors about to aboard it. I couldn't help but to notice Harry even though I try not to. It's been over six months since our break up and I still can't bring myself to face him. I mean I shouldn't know our relationship was doomed from the beginning because like everyone says, "A Gryffindor and A Slytherin never work well." Gryffindors are Brave Selfless and Courageous. Slytherins are Cunning Boastful and Evil. It bullshit to me but to most people those statements do matter at least it mattered to Harry.

"SKYLAR VIOLET RIVERA" My mother shrieked

My attention quickly reverted to her only to see she was staring at me angrily.

"Was you even listening to me" she says with her eyes widened waiting for my response but after realising that I wasn't going to give her an answer her eyes soon calmed and gave me a soft smile.

"Sorry Mother" I say apologizing softly.

"It's fine my dear, I was only saying how Your Father and I are so proud of our beautiful and  smart  daughter." She says so ever softly smiling at me and to almost look like she was going to start crying.

"If that were true then why Father isn't here as well" I said with a little aggression in my voice as to turning my head from my Mother so she wouldn't see my solemn face. But that didn't help as she cupped my face with one of her hands. Turning my face to meet her she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Skylar dear, you know if he could be here he just g-" she started but got cut off by me.

"Yeah yeah, He's always working" I started wanting this conversation to be over already. My father and I have never been closed even though I'm the only child. He never seems to have time for me, even to say Goodbye to me at the Train station. My Mother must have 09 this as she signed and pulled me into another hug and this time I needed it.

"Okay dear hurry along and brush the dust off your dress Skylar before you enter that train." she started looking at me up and down to make sure I looked presentable.

"Yes Mother" I say and brush the dust off my dress. The dress I was wearing an an off shoulders black dress.

I said my finals goodbye to my Mother and aboard the train. As I was walking down the tight hallway to get to my Compartment, I noticed some stares from some 1st year and 6-8th year boys, which only made me scamper through the tight hall quicker.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally made it to the compartment to see Tori and Blaise having a small conversion. Blaise must have said something offensive to Tori because right before I walked in Tori had smacked Blaise over hard in the back of the head. I heard Blaise curse something under his breath while rubbing the back of his head.