Chapter 38

Skylar POV

"Theo hello are you even listening" Tori ask waving her hand in his face.

"Yes I am" he says not looking at her just looking somewhere in the front of the class.

"Oh then what did I say."

"That you want to suck Blaise Dic" "Ow" he spat at Tori when she smacks the back of his head .

"You deserve that fucker, I didn't fucking say that and beside what the fuck are you staring at." She says

"No one" he says and continues staring at somebody apparently. I smirk at his dumbness. I look where he was looking but couldn't see who he was looking at due to people trying to take their seats over there

"She didn't say it was 'who' Theo." I tease. He snaps his head towards me and shot me a glare and went to look at his desk. I hear Tori giggling at Theo as he sits pissed in his seat. A few minutes passed and the professor still wasn't here so everyone was talking, chasing people around the classroom and tossing things around.

Tori is talking to some people in front of her. Theo went back to staring at whoever and Blaise nowhere to be found and Draco reading a book.

I looked over to see what he was reading but the book didn't have a name. I look at his face to see he is focused on the book. I lay my head on the desk and raise one of my hands in front of his face.

"Yes darling." He says not moving his eyes from the book.

"What are you reading?" he sign

"A book about two people who made a war, just to say they love each other." He says now looking confused and closing the book running his hand through his hair. He pulls a green apple from his robe and takes a bite and holds out the apple offering me some. I shook my head no and shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating his apple.

"What is it with you and green apples" I say and he stops eating it and looks at me.

"I don't know there just good."

'What about red apples." He gave me a disgust face

"Yeah what about them"

"Do you eat those"

"As if"

"Why not"

"They're disgusting."

"No their not"

"There are and besides you couldn't pay me to eat one."

"Why not" He opened his mouth to say something but Blaise walks in and takes a seat behind us.

"Oi Nott why are you staring at Lovegood." he says and Tori comes back from her conversation and looks at Theo.

"What the fuck, YOU LIKE LOVEGOOD." She shouts and Theo slaps his hand to her mouth.

"No i dont fucking like her you wanna now why." he smirks and Tori push his hand on her mouth.

"Because I, Theodore Nott, will never give up my bachelor bliss." He finished with a grin

"Ah so lovegood your next one." Blaise asks with a mischievous smirk.

"If you want to call her that then ye" He didn't get to finish since Draco hit his head with the book he was reading. Blaise starts laughing like a madman

"What the fuck what that for." Theo spat at him

"Mate Lovegood's his cousin" Blaise says and starts laughing like a mad man again. Tori looks at Draco Shock and Theo's eyes widen.