Chapter 67

"You really expect me to believe that" I spat breaking the silence. His slightly relaxed face drops and turns into anger

"Yes, Yes I do because it's the fucking the truth" He yells and I scoff

"Your really fucking sick Draco" I say and he storms towards me. I quickly turn around reaching for the door but he grabs the back of my cloak and pulls me away from it. 

I stumble back nearly falling if he didn't grab both of my arm preventing me from falling. I fight against him still trying to get away but he quickly pushes my back against a tall pile of junk, holding me in place. I watch him as he let's go of me and start to pace back and forth. 

"Fuck it" He mumbles quietly before walking straight in front of me

"You want the truth" He says before uncuffing his school shirt, pulling up the sleeve revealing something that just froze time. 

I stare down at his pale skin that's holding a mark I know too well. A mark that I remember my father boasting about. I look up to see him waiting for me to say something anything but I don't. I take a deep breath before turning back to look a the death eaters mark on his arm. 

"Your a-"

"Not by choice I swear" He cuts me off quickly causing me to go quiet again. He walks closer to me closing the space between us as he grabs my face with both hands forcing me to look at him.

"Darling I swear I didn't have a choice, He threaten my mother and you, I wouldn't have made this choice if I had one" He says and I barley comprehend it. He waits for me to say anything again but I don't as my gaze fall on the mark again. He notice and drops his hands from my face to pull down his sleeve covering the mark again.

"Who else knows" I ask and he tenses 

"You know what I don't care" I say before he says anything. I turn around to take a deep breath and just when I do the doors open and in walks Blaise, Theo and Tori. Theo looks at Draco before his face drops. Well I guess that answer my previous question. 

"They know" I say turning to Draco who just nods his head. I scoff turning back to look at them and noticing Tori looking clueless which confirms she doesn't know what going on. 

"Sky just let us explain" Blaise says causing Tori to give him a look not liking that she in the dark of all this. Us?  The thought click in my head as I look at Blaise and Theo.

"Both you guys are one too" I say and Blaise sends Draco a look to which he send the same one. 

"Can someone tell me what's going on" Tori says pissed and everyone goes quiet

"We're deatheaters" Theo says breaking the silence and Tori faces drops like she seen an ghost before she starts laughing

"Yeah right there no way you three are some big bad deatheaters right Sky" She says laughing but stops when she see's no one else laughing. She looks at me and I nod. She let out a shaky breath before putting her hand on her stomach.

"Merlin I'm going to be sick" She says and Blaise grabs her hand trying to comfort her but she pulls away from him.

"You see this is why we didn't want you to know" Theo yells getting piss and I roll my eyes

"Oh really please enlighten us" Tori spat at him glaring at all of them.

"We didn't have a choice okay, And I don't need the pressure of you two hating us because of it" Theo says and just as he finishes Tori storms up to him and slaps him hard.

"You think we hate you" She says with hurt clear in her eyes

"We don't bloody hate you we hate that you couldn't tell us" I say lightly but they all still hear it and they turn to me. I watch as Draco finally relax but I shake my head.