Chapter 11

2 Weeks Later

Skylar POV

If i'm being honest I can see why Tori, Theo and Blaise hate this class so much. The professor doesn't even teach he just give the books chapter to read and wants the completely silent. But nevertheless I still do the work even when it giving my a fucking headache.

The silence broke as the door open and close but no pay attentions because they know their will be now problem with someone being late seeing as this is the easiest class to skip. But my focus broke with I felt a cold presence next to me. I sign knowing who it is seeing as their cologne fills my nostril.

I don't say or do anything towards him just I have been doing for the past few days to stop whatever were doing before it becomes a big mess. But of course he just has to break my focus

"pss Rivera" He whisper scooting his chair closer to mines.

"Rivera" He whisper again and this time I respond by letting out an annoyed hum. These past few days all I've been doing is trying detox myself and set my goals again because fucking an ass was a low I was never trying to reach.

"Rivera" He says a little more harsh then the first time causing me to snap

"What" I spat

"I ask if you have a quill" He says giving me a look before I reach down and grabbed my spare quill from my bag and handing it too him. He takes and mumbles to what I think is a thank you but I don't listen long seeing I tune back into my own world.

Silence engulfs me again and I start to read but keep stopping because of my headache

"You know if you would stop stressing over little shit you won't look like shit" He says and all I could do is flip him off

"I'm sorry not all of us can spend hours putting gel in our hair to look decent." I spat and he gaze turn into a glare

"I don't use fucking gel and you know it" He spats and I roll my eyes

"And I was giving you honest advice just drop the stress and the headache of yours will leave you alone more often"

"Well dropping the stress isn't like dropping a quill it harder than that"

"Oh believe me I know but theirs an easy way to get rid of stress"

"Yeah, And what is that" I say and he just smirks and goes back to his work which I do as well. IN the middle of writing down an note. I feel him placing his cold hand on my thigh. I sign and at the same time tense. He slowly caress my thigh for a minute before he start making his way up higher. Just as he moves his hand down to my inner part of my thigh I grabs his hand.

I look up at him giving his a dirty look but he just smirks and winks at me.

"I said that was the last time" I whisper and he raise an eyebrow

"I know but you also said that last three time too" He says and I roll my eyes

"you know we can't-"

"Can't do this....You and I both know that all you have to do is tell me to stop and I will" He says and move his hand from my hand. He then places his hand at the hem of my skirt before sliding it up.

"So tell me Sky........Do you want me to stop." He says and I try not to jerk when his finger stroke the side of my waist. I had too answer just like any indecisive person would have. My responsible side of me was well never mind both side's are screaming 'what the hell' at this point. He starts to play with the hem of my knickers and I know if he goes any further he will fill the wetness I have.

I let out a soft gasp as his thumb gently presses on my clit. He dips his head to my neck and I sent out a shiver as he whispers in my ear.

"Do you want me to stop or keep going" He says then pulled back. I sign before nodding me head.He starts to lightly rub my clit with the pad of his thumb.

"Words" Is all he says before stopping . I stay slient and he just shurg his shoulders and start to remove his hand but not before I said,

"Yes" I say thinking I said it low enough that he didn't hear me. But with his other hand he grabs my chin and pulls my face in his direction So we're facing each other. I slighty tense as I stare into he stormy grey eyes. He cocked his head to the side a little.

"Yes what?" He says leaning closer and I try to turn to look around us but when I try to turn my head he just turn it back his way.

"Well"

"Keep going" He just smirk and release my chin.

I nearly gasp as he start to finger fuck me at a steady pace. But once he added another finger I grasp my mouth with my hand. I look up to only see the professor sleep and other students either sleep or bored out their minds. 

He speed up his paced and use his thumb to rub circles on my clit. I drop my quill and in my now free hand I grip onto my desk to hold in my moans. I was doing a good job of holding it in until he added another finger making it three inside of me. That action brought on  my climax faster. I drop my head and grasp his wrist motion him to slow down but he doesn't.

The bell rings just as I let out a moan because of my orgasm. The teacher gives out the homework chapters as students start to leave. 

"You own me now" Malfoy whisper i my ear before standing up and leaving the classroom. I sign and roll my eyes and look down to see a small sheet of paper in front of me. 

'Astronomy tower tonight' 

                                                D.M

I ball up the paper and throw it in the trash bin on my way out the classroom.