Chapter 5

Skylar POV

I was on my way back to the common room after taking the much needed walk. As I walking back I hear footsteps which is normal to hear now. The footsteps pick up their pace and I stop to see who running since the sound coming from behind me

"You'll three be punish seeing it is pass your curfew as well" A voice that belongs to McGonagall says and I hear some whines after she says 

"Really Severus I thought your were keeping watch of your house"A voice I recognize as  Dumbledore say

"That not my job Albus" Snape says and I mentally groan. Just as I was about to start running back into a common room I get pulled in a broom closet. I tried to turn around to see who was in here with me but there grip on waist held me in place. Growing uncomfortable I use my elbow and hit them wherever I hit them. The grip immediately drops and I hear them drop to the ground.

As there groaning I pull my wand out.

"Lumos" I say quietly, The room lights up making things easier to see.

"Is that the thanks I get from saving your ass" I look down to see Malfoy gripping his side.

"Excuse me I didn't ask to be save I was fine all by myself" I say crossing my arms and scoff as he stands up

"You would have gotten caught if you run, dumb ass " He spats leaning against the wall

"It smart actually I could have warned our friends" 

"Oh how brave of you"

"How did you even know where I was-" he placed his finger over my mouth. "Shhh your going to get us caught."

I ran my fingers through my hair and stayed silent as we listen to the teacher footsteps. Once they all pass I walk towards the door but Malfoy grabs my arm in a death grip. I nearly yells but cover my mouth. Before I could hit or kick him He points towards the door. I look and hear another pair of footsteps walking off. After waiting for five minutes and hearing students run back and forth I push his arm off. I look down and see the forming bruise on my arm.

I glare at him and he gives me a confused look till his eyes fall to were my newfound bruise lay and looks a bit startle.

"I didn't mea-" He starts but I cut him off

"Of course you just love making my life hel-"

"No I wou-"

"Just fuck off" I spat and walks out the closet. I walk back to the common room to see students yelling. As I get closer I could see the other house walking back to their common rooms. Most of them could barely walk since they were holding on to the walls. When I finally walk into the common room Tori pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"My baby where were you? I was worry sick." she said slurred petting my head

"You got her Sky'' I turned to see Blaise pointing at Tori and I scoff

"You can't carry her up the stairs" I say and he shake his head smirking 

"No can do I have things to do" He says just as two Ravenclaw girls call him over. He gives me a wink and I groan. 

"Come on lets go Tori" I help her  walk up the stairs to our dorm. Once we make it inside I lay her on her bed. I take her heels off her feet and throws her blanket on her. I walk to my bed and take my heels off and sign.

Just as I'm about to change out of my dress, Tori jumps straight out of bed and runs to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom with her to see she throwing up in the toilet. I walk over to her and grabs her hair.

"Sky I think I might be pregnant" She cries and I look at her

"Your not pregnant your just drunk Tori" I say but she cries even more

"That even worse I going to look like shit tomorrow" she says and I laugh. She stands up and goes to wash her hands as I flush the toilet.

"Wants some water" 

"No I don't want to drink nothing ever again" She says and lays back down and I scoff knowing she'll be back at it again soon. 

"Night Tori" I say and change my clothes. 

"Night Sky" She says and I lay down falling asleep 

"Sky"

"hmm"

"I love you"

"I love you too Tori"

"Yay"