Chapter 79

The Battle of Hogwarts part 2

TW(Death, Miscarriage)

Third Person POV

Sebastian push open the door to an classroom with no ceiling so it shows the sky outside. Draco comes in holding Skylar bridal style in his arms as he place her on the teacher desk. 

"Grandfather we thought you were dead" Sebastian says as their grandfather walks into the room. 

"No but that bastard son of mine tried" He says and walk over to see Skylar who paler and colder than she ever been. Tori run in but stop as she breaks down crying as she see her bestfriend. Blaise come in fighting his tears as he grabs Tori to comfort her. Pulling her out the room. By the door is Theo who has tears on his face but he not moving. 

"Can you save her." Draco ask fighting his tears because he refuses to believe that she's gone. They just started there's not way they can end like this. 

"I can try but I'm afraid it's already too late" Her grandfather says and Draco shuts his eyes. He can feel everything breaking in him. These past years he always tried to protect her. Protect her from everything. He had wished no hoped that if one of them had to die it'll be him.

He can hardly look at her because he knows he'll break down because he failed her like he failed everyone else. He looks at the blade and with shaky hand he pulls it out her chest dropping it as he struggles to stand as the pain and grief becoming too much.

Her grandfather start casting spells while Sebastian starts mixing potions while Draco hold her hand. He haven't let it go since she grab it. First Dobby, the Severus the grief was upsetting but never this bad as he lets out a small weak sob feeling how cold she is. 

(Flashback)

"Merlin your so weird" Skylar says shivering under the blankets as she watches Draco at his desk working on something. He just laughs watching her cuddle herself due to how cold it was in his room.

"How so" He says teasing her and she scoffs

"I don't understand  how you can enjoy the cold so much" She says and he shrug his shoulders

"I grown to like it " He says and she sighs

"Draco please" She whimpers and Draco smiles as he walk over to the bed climbing in next to her. She quickly cuddles him as he do the same to her. She let's out a sigh of relief feeling much warmer now

"Happy" He ask teasing her

"Very" She says and he laughs a little as he start to stroke her head.
"I know now why Sebastian calls you frosty" She says and Draco frown an bit will Skylar laughs because she the one teasing him.

(Flashback over)

How Draco would give anything to hear laugh, talk or even yell at him for something he did again.

"I'm so sorry i've tried everything she gone" Her grandfather says in a weak voice as he sits down placing his head on his hand. Sebastian knocks some clutter off an desk in anger. As for Draco

She's gone

Those word just break him completely as he walk out the room letting go of her hand for the first time since she grab it. He walks out the room breathing hard as grief start to take over. He let's out a sob as his heart feel like someone is squeezing every last drop of blood out of it. Tori looks over and see him deafted and cries so more realizing her best friend who was a like a sister to her is gone.