Chapter 25

Skylar POV

"Where are you going." Draco ask when we walk into his room to see that I am packing my trunk.

"Haven't heard the news I don't have to stay here anymore." I had overheard there bet and received a letter from my mum who felt bad about me staying here for my whole break so she allowed me 1 week to stay at any friends house.

"What do you mean you don't have to stay here anymore." He spat speeding over to where I am.

"It means I don't have to stay with three asswholes." I smirk but it drops as he starts grabbing my clothes and throwing them out of my trunk.

"STOP IT" I shout

"Nope you not leaving." He mumble something else but I didn't catch it

"Why so you all can keep making bets on me I think the fuck not." I spat grabbing back my clothes only for him to just grab so much more.

"We can talk about that later if you will just stop packing your shit like you're leaving." He spat back

"I am leaving."

"Oh yeah we're Tori on vacation with her family like Blaise and Theo and you don't like staying with your distant relatives so we're are you going to go." He smirks

"Good questions, actually I'm going to Wealsy."

"NO NO FUCK NO."

"YES YES FUCK YES" I laugh.

"I'm not letting you go stay with so weasels."

"Good thing I'm not asking for your permission now am I. He sat there pissed off as I pack. After a minutes he finally said something

"Is Potter going to be there." He sign

"I don't know and I really don't care" he shot up

"Well you should"

"Well I don't."

"Then It's a good thing we're not on the first floor." He gives a devil grin

"What does that have to do with anything." He sprint towards me and snatch's my wand from my back pocket then race towards the door.

"Let's see you getting out of a spell door without a wand." And with that he close the door as I heard it click from the outside. I rush to the door and start pulling on it but the doorknob won't even turn.

"DRACO"

"DRACO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." I pounded the door with my fist no stop

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY OPEN THE DOOR."

"I OPEN THE DOOR WHEN YOU PROMISE NOT TO LEAVE."

'Ugh' I scream out kicking the door several times

I ran over to the window hoping it not lock.
To my surprise it wasn't but Merlin was his room so high up. I pull the bed apart and grab the bed sheet. After minutes of trying to rip it apart I gave up and grabbed the letter opener.

I stripped the strips together into a long rope I tied one end to the bed and open the window so more.

I grab a bag and put my essentials and put it in my back. I turned and grabbed the other side of the rope and tied it to myself. I walk to the other side of the window and slowly climb out grab some rope to hold on.

"Please Merlin do not let me go out like this." I slowly move my feet down the side of the house going down. I shiver to the big wind breeze. Then to my luck my foot slipped causing it to fall fast down. I scream and prepared for my hard landing when the rope ran out just in time causing me to stop half a feet from the grab. Thank Merlin it can hold my weight.

"SKYLAR WHAT THE HELL" I look up to see Draco looking down at me from the window. We look at each other for a few seconds, me out of breath from screaming and him out of breath guessing from running to the room. Then he sprinted from the window. I started to untie myself quickly before he could reach me.

When I untie the final knot I hit the ground. I groan and roll over. I get up and start to run not a minute into running Draco comes out screaming my name running after me. The adrenaline kicks in out of fear of being caught. I turn around to see him not that far behind so I try to run faster. I ran down the long driveway. I ended up hitting the big gate and groan but started climbing it knowing I have no time to make any stops. I jump down and glad to see I'm on the other side of the gate. Just then Draco runs up to the gate

"HA" I stick out my tongue and runs down the road. I started to run faster when I hear the gate opening. Merlin someone please tripped the ferret I thought running gates down the road trying not to trip.

I slowed down getting tired from running and lord have I wished I hadn't two arms wrap around my waist and pull me up.

"PUT ME DOWN"

"No are you bloody crazy you could have died"

"Well I didn't so let me go."

"Yeah sure when we get back to the house."

"No no no no I'm not going back."

"You don't have a choice."

I start to whine. I look down to see my and his wand in his pocket. I quickly dove down and grab my wand and you all my strength to push him back. That only made both of us fall as I quickly roll over and ran . I took my hair pin out and cast the charm quick and just as I thought Draco caught up to me and snatched my wand again. I quickly turn around.

"Skylar come one let's go." I shook my head in a no way he signs

" You have no wand Skylar, there's no way you can run to the Wealsy it takes days." He was right. I didn't even think about that part but at least I have a plane now.

"You right but I have this now." I took the hair clip out my pocket

"A hair clip."

"A port key actually."

"You're not serious."

"Oh I'm very serious and Goodbye."

With those words the port key did it things and drop my at weasley when my back hit the ground I groan and decided to lay there for a minute after the amount of times I bruised myself today I needed it.

Sorry for the long wait. This outfit is what Skylar was wearing from chapter 23-to now I believe when she had breakfast with the Malfoy. Any I'm looking into dates for you all to know when I upload because I hate the long waits as well.  Last thing Thank you all for 10k readers and 100 votes this means so much and I'm glad so many of you guys love to read my story. Anyway remember to vote and comment. (I don't remember if Ron went home in fourth year winter break but for the sake of the plot Ron Harry and Hermione saying at the Wealsy for winter break.)