Chapter 77

Skylar POV

TW(Mention of Death)

(July)

Dumbledore is dead. I missed the memorial well because you can't exactly stay somewhere everyone thinks your death eater and helped kill him. 

I turn the page of my book drowning out the sounds of death eaters celebrating and getting drunk. Voldemort left not to long ago to go do whatever. Sebastian heard what happen and sent his last letter because the ministry tracking all of our movements and letters. Meaning I won't being seeing or hearing from Tori for a while. I only see Blaise and Theo during meetings if I attend them. 

I would rather be at my own manor than here because since Dumbledore death more death eaters been staying at the Malfoy manor. My parents have also been coming around more often and whenever I not nearby during a celebration they make a big deal about it.

Draco and I have been training non stop. Severus comes by never failing to remind us how pathetic we were when Draco got attack and I couldn't help him.   

"Hungry" I look at to see Draco coming in a plate in his hand. He sits the plate on the table taking a seat next to me.

"No not really but thank you" I respond closing my book. 

"You know you can always got back to your manor" He says for the hundredth time

"And leave you with the vultures, I think not" I say and he smiles. Draco was supposed to kill Dumbledore but he didn't. Severus did and now Lucius believe Draco shouldn't go anywhere to show his loyalty which is bull shit.

"What did he want this time" I ask as Draco start playing with the my curls. 

"Nothing just wanted updates on where is Potter." He tells me and I nod

"What about hogwarts" 

"Severus going to take over along with few other death eaters" He says in a low voices

"Merlin" I whisper and he nods in agreement.

"Read to me" He ask and I nod picking up the book. I flip to the page I was on and start reading out loud. The story about a young boy who live in poverty with his family. One day his parents come in saying they got better jobs. The next day him and his sister are living in a beautiful manor everything fine until he realized his parents have a secret. The parents have no jobs and keep getting richer by the week. Now he on a hunt to figure out wants going on. 

"The parents are murdering people" Draco says and I laugh

"Why you think that"

" It's obvious with the newspaper of wealthy people going missing the same time the parents get more money." He explains and I shrug my shoulders and continue reading. An half an hour later I close the book as Draco keep laughing. In the it was the little boy killing people and he blame all the murders on his parents.

"How is that funny" I ask 

"Because It wasn't expected-"

"What do we have here" I look to see Bellatrix walking into the library with a champagne in her hand.

"Do you need something" Draco ask her sitting up. 

"No just wondering why my nephew and his bride are not enjoying the party" She says and with grin downing her drink. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••