Chapter 78

TW(Grief and Death)

The battle of Hogwarts Part 1

Skylar POV

"Just do the damn spell Sky" Tori says on my bed watching me pace back in forth. She starts going through the bags with gifts in it from Draco.

"I can't it's to risky with the ministry run by death eaters" I tell her and she sighs

"The do it the muggle way" Shes says and I look at the box. She said a muggle-born from school brought gave it to her.

"It's not that easy Tori what if I am" I say and she sits ups.

"You got all the symptoms Sky, it's scary I know trust me I've been there many times but I didn't have someone like Draco by my side like you do" She says and I sigh.

"I know but it's not that, it's the fact that if I am it's not the right time. The world were living in right now is horrible." I tell her and she nods picking up the box handing it to me.

"Still you won't know until you take the test" She says and I grab the box going into the bathroom.

•••••         

I hug my knees close to my chest as Tori stares at the test in her hands.

"Well, at least i'm going to be an aunt" She says and I send her glare. She quickly apologizes as she tries to comfort me.

"Did you stop taking the potions"

"No I used all the ones I saved up, there no more anymore because of-" I stop and let out a shaky breath. 

"Sk-" She gets cut off by an loud boom. We both jump up and I can feel my power surging ready. I run out the room expecting my parents or death eaters but no. 

"Luna" Theo yells walking in as he looks up to see me. His eyes widen just as mines. 

"Theo" I say and Tori comes out

"Sky, Tori" He says and I run down the stair running giving him a hug. He returns the hug twice as hard. He lets go of me as Tori comes down and give him a hug

"Have you guys seen Luna" He ask and I notice his hair messy along with his clothes.

"No why what's going on" I ask and he gives me a nervous smile and laugh

"Nothing just thought she was here" He says his voice going up higher like it always do when he lies. I give Tori a look and she gives me the same one noticing it too.

"Theodore Nott what is going on" I say stepping closer and Tori doing the same.

"Why do you two always do this to me, Blaise and Draco will kill me if I tell you." He says and Tori takes out her wand while I can feel the iris of my eyes change. 

"Fine the war happening and it happening now, Potter step foot on hogwarts and all hell broke loose." He says and Tori gasp. I don't because it's about fucking time, I hold up my hand and in comes flying my wand. 

"Let's go then" I say but both Tori and Theo protest

"Skylar you can't and you know why" Tori says reminding me what we just found out minutes ago.

"I'm not taking no for an answer" I tell them

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••